Nuzzle Starhoof
((This Online recruiting thing is so new to me. So, I might do this wrong.))

1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
Nuzzle Starhoof
2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
Tauren Hunter
3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
Humm. Well, being a Tauren, I grew up in Mulgore, which I visit (Or train in) quite a bit. My mother was a hunter, as well as my father, so I carry on the Starhoof Hunter line. My name is Nuzzle for the fact, when I was a babe I tended to cuddle or Nuzzle anything I could get my tiny hooves on.
4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I plan on taking up Herbing and Alchemy ((I was tired when I did this, mind the spelling))
5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
None.
6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I felt I should have joined a tribe, because I was starting to train as a hunter, finally. (( I was actually suggested to by a troll in crossroads on a previous character that I deleted.))
7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
When I was being choosen from lots of other tauren to become a hunter. It was ... well, very frightening.
8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
Well, to become stronger, mostly. And Make lots of allies.
9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
The training. It is fun, and also fruitfull.
10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
((Yup! I do Oocly! )) Of course. It is beautifully written, and I belive it is very resonable.