Nivawk
My name is Nivawk. My rank of the Horde is a Scout.
I am an orc Shaman.
Throm'ka, my name is Nivawk. In my early years as an orc, I heard many great things about shaman and how our warchief, Thrall had even learned the powers of a shaman. I heard various things such as the fact that they can tend peoples wounds and how they can create totems to help them in their journeys. Also that they can speak with the spirits of the Earth, Fire, Water, and Wind. It all sounded so fascinating to me and I decided I wanted to learn to become a shaman, to speak with the spirits to guide me, to be able to heal others. Now days, I am still a young shaman, but i am progressing with each part of my journey. Learning new things, becoming a bit more powerful for each step of my training that i take. I am a shaman and forever will be.
I have taken the trade skills of Alchemy and Herbalism.
I have not been in any guilds, tribes or clans.
Why i'd like to be a part of The Ironsong Tribe is because at some points in my journeys i need somebody to aid me. Also, my father, Ulfric is in The Ironsong Tribe.
The greatest trial I have surpassed I believe would be jsut learning how to create new totems, having to travel many places, battle many different creatures.
My greatest desire is to Learn all there is to know about shaman, and obtain many different peices of armour that will help me along my journeys.
What I think I enjoy most is being able to defeat most creatures that I am asked to battle with.
I agree with the Code of Conduct.