Nightlily
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

I am Nightlily, I am still new to these lands, so have not yet earned titles for the horde!

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I am a priest, I am one..of many other priests I am sure, that know many spirit healers by first name. Often they will allow me to call one back to a group of travellers that are mourning one of their fallen.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I awoke one day to find myself on the path of a priest, I do not remember much of my past or who I was, but it matterns not. I find many do not like who they once were so I think this is a good time to have a fresh start. I often can be found travelling with a warrior friend of mine, he is skilled in battle and tends to test himself with the enemies by taking many on at once. I have desided to accompany him for now and keep him alive. He does not seem to mind that I am re-inventing myself, and he makes me laugh often. I have learned that I have the ability to keep him and any others I happen to see alive, and I often enjoy looks of shock when I heal a stranger during a battle they barely are winning. I think it matters not what race one is, as long as they are honorable.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

Even though I am a healer, there are times when my energies are low and there are wounded still, so I have taken up first aid, I also do not make it to a tavern often so have found the need to take up cooking as well. I am skilled in mining and skinning. WEll I am not a master crafter, I am a master collector and can often be found trading my wares to friends or strangers that have need of them.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

As I do not remember much before I woke, I can not say. I do not think I have been part of other clans..and as of now at least, the only one I travel with is my warrior friend. I would like to have a family and clan that I can trust will not try to kill me for something I will glad give them should they ask. ((I play on another server-feathermoon and I am in Order of twilight there-though that is an allience guild)).

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I met a nice member of your clan who knows my warrior friend. He was kind enough to show us the workings on ragefire chasm...I believe that is what it is called. His kindness was very refreshing and he spoke highly of your clan. I believe his name was Greyfith..

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

I have to say the greatest trial I have faced is deciding who I wished to be.. I do not remember my past, who I was or where I am from, when I awoke my trainer seemed suprised... I needed to master the panic of the unknown. I needed to re learn what I could do. I have tried the best I can to become someone that I would not wish dead.. but my journy has just started.. sometimes I get dreams.. I think they are memories, but I have no memory of them when I awake, only...a feeling that I should know something. This.. this is my greatest trial to date.. finding out who I am and where I should belong.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

My current goal... well.. that is easy. I wish to develop my ideantity. I wish to be known that I am fair and kind, even though I am undead..and many wish for my demise because of that. I wish to aid others..to help them heal after battles, to catch them before they cross over to the beyond. I want to be known for me.. not a race I do not know, not a action I do not remember, but for me.. as I am and as I am to be from this day on..

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

Currently, I enjoy meeting people not limitted in mind.. I enjoy meeting those who can see beyond my finger that occasional falls off.. to who I am. I very much enjoy travelling with my warrior friend, and I hope to find other friends whom I can also enjoy travels with. I enjoy laughing, and enjoying this second chance I have.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Aye I have read and understood the laws of this clan. I am not use to being in a clan as strong as this one seems to be, but will strive to always be fair and honorable with in it.

((one thing, Because I do play on another server as well, makin gyour Moot on thurs at 6pm server time is difficult as that is when the guild I am in, ZG run is and I am a helper to that run. Is that going to be a problem or can I meet up with someone at a different time? our runs are usually over by about 9-9:30pm server time on thurs, so I can meet up with someone at that point if desired.. I am not sure how long the moot lasts..))
Depending on the moot they can go on for quite some time, but that is certainly a point in time that most of them have already run their course. While at the moot is preferrable ((not only because its our standard time, but because it is one of the few times you'll find you can find the whole tribe half at attention to really get to know who you are and to make those critical first impressions)) i'm sure you can talk to officers in off times to work something out. Officers names can be found out by asking other Ironsingers or just noting who on this forum has the bold and different colored user names since they are the ones with moderator abilities ((all of them except me, conspiracy I think))
((thank you for your response! I definetly understand the importance of Moots.. it is just I feel committed to my other guild/server ZG raid since I often help with some of the running of it, ie: loot master, gathering the bat skins, etc. ))
*smiles at NIghtlily*

*smirks at Damoxian* So clever of you to figure it out,