Nightbane
SO....that was surprisingly easy, wouldn't you say?
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
<nodnodnod>
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
If we keep that positioning... once Mahiah and I learn how to manage the fears etc. when we get a corrupted earth that either makes us move right up next to him or move out of range for healing on you, then I think that will be a ridiculously simple fight. Either way... that was amazing. Congratulations to everyone for an amazing job and an amazing accomplishment!
Yeah, i was a little surprised by how smooth that last attempt went.

Did they nerf him in the last patch or something?

Or is that 'or something' just that TSnG is just too cool?
The only nerf I remember is his fears, instead of them going off exactly every 30 seconds, they now only have a cool down of that, it doesn't mean he will cast fear when the cooldown is up (though he seemed to do it still quite a bit)

~Virgil~
Will of the Forsaken breaks the fear, as does the PVP trinket. I suspect, but haven't proven, that Dispel Magic works as well.
His skeletons used to immolate and be immune to all magic but holy magic.
Ah, yeah, forgot that part, that would make it much harder, especially for our group *winks*

~Virgil~
I are the holy novas! *holy novas!* *holy novas!*

>.>
<watches Naruth 'splode in sparkly holy novas> She r teh holy novas <nods and points at Naruth>
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby