Nezin
1) My name is Nezin, I have no title Except for my birth-name.

2) I am A Blood elf Paladin Who Fights For Honor, and Valor.

3) I was Born 26 seasons ago, On a small beach, I have had many hardships, and Pains. I have traveled far across the lands, Even into Northrend, where The Lich King serves.

4) I currently find myself mining and blacksmithing for those who need it, though i may not be the most skilled, My armor and weapons are Second to none.

5) I have been in many clans, I have never really been part of the family.(i am in my own now, but it is not big enough to care alot, I will give someone I trust gleader)

6) My interest first Arose When i had heard of the great deeds of the ironsong Tribe, soon after, i had talked to the Couple getting married, and Wanted to come see if i could Finlay find a family that i belonged in.

7) My greatest trial was on my adventures in the ghost lands. two Generals named Knucklerot and Lurzan Were Terrorizing the small Amount of bloodelfs that remained. I summoned the Power of holy light, and almost dieing myself, Managed to kill Them both, and save the Bloodelf outposts.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

9) Meeting new people, and Having a good time with those who may call me a friend.

10) I agree to all the terms Of the Agreement.
Greetings Nezin. Join us at 6pm Orgrimmar standard ( server time), on Thursday for our weekly moot where we can get to know you a little better.
[Image: 3994085VvROm.png]
I will be there
Started peonship 1/14/10
Stalkinghoof, 85th level Tauren Hunter
Krinar Cloudcleaver, 85th level Tauren Warrior
Zerthis Waterwalker, 85th level Orc Shaman