News & Announcements
Mok'ra, Tribe!

We had a busy week with Melikar leading a successful Ulduar raid on Tuesday evening, all the way through Yogg Saron! Well done Melikar! Guildmembers and officers often run open events on Tuesday evenings at 7:30 p.m. If you want to run a particular dungeon, please join us on a Tuesday and put your vote in for where the group goes, or step forward to run an event yourself!

Thursday we ran 10-man Dragon Soul again, killing heroic Morchok and trying heroic Zon'Ozz again, then running through to the end, where we got another piece of the Chromatic Champion achievement by starting on Deathwing's fourth platform. Just one more platform to go! We also tried the ship achievement again but as before missed just ONE of the pink swirlies. We're *this* close to getting the achievement -- we'll try again next week!

Next week we will run the 10-man Dragon Soul raid on Thursday, August 23 at 7:30 p.m., where we will try for the ship achievement again and will get the last platform for Chromatic Champion!

Mists of Pandaria is coming up! I'm excited about the new content, Pandaren, new quests and zones, the new talent trees, and the new game mechanics! I'm looking forward to the new ways to play together, too:

* Challenge Modes: 5-man dungeons will have a "challenge mode" in which your gear is *normalized,* meaning that you will be put into gear that is appropriate for the instance, so that nobody will be over- or under-geared for the instance. Everyone will start the same. Then you do timed runs through the instance, skill against skill alone. I expect Ironsong to win many medals!

* Scenarios: These are instanced adventures designed for *three* players of any class. No group balancing, no tank-healer-DPS thing, just grab two people and head in. There are lots of possibilities here!

* Three LFR raids! There will be a LOT to do here for us as a guild. I foresee one and perhaps two evenings a week of running the new LFR dungeons with as many players of whatever classes what to come.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  News & Announcements Zlinka 1 3,797 01-10-2015, 10:58 AM
Last Post: Annof
  News & Announcements Zlinka 0 2,327 03-21-2014, 10:24 AM
Last Post: Zlinka
  News & Announcements Zlinka 0 2,952 01-16-2014, 10:10 PM
  News & Announcements Zlinka 0 2,244 01-14-2014, 02:40 PM
  News & Announcements Zlinka 0 2,525 12-21-2013, 09:32 AM