New forum testing
As folks can see, I've converted over to MyBB for the time being. All the features it includes are quite nice, and I've wanted to try something new for a bit. Rest assured, should we need to switch back, the other forums are still safe and sound.

There are a few bad things that happened during the conversion:
- Some users were not ported over. I have no idea why, but they will need to re-register.
- Usergroups are still a bit askew. I'm in the process of manually adding people to the less-populated groups, but folks will need to apply to the Members usergroup again.
- Attachments could not be ported over. A lot of folks used external hosts for images, but some could not be moved over. Once I'm done configuring things here, I'll provide a link to the old forums in a read-only state so anyone wanting to port any attachments over can do so.
- Other stuff which I'll add as I see it!
Apparently I also mistyped the email address used to send mails from the board. This is fixed now, so password resets and account activations should be possible!
Woa, I am so confused...
[Image: 2295174RBdsr.png]
Is it possible to put the shoutbox back at the top. Not that I use it much but it would seem a more appropriate place for it.
-Donalzon

“He lives not long who battles with the immortals, nor do his children prattle about his knees when he has come back from battle and the dead fray.”

Homer, The Iliad
I have been trying to do so, but I need to figure out how these templates work! Hehe.

(Posted from teh phonez)
Not sure if you want feedback here or not but the "Mark all Forums Read" function doesnt seem to be working. I get the following message:

"Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again."
Should work now!
Apparently my account was deleted when you made the move over. Can you please add me to the members forums?

Thanks.
-Kern