New Druid Forms
There was a writeup of this on the MMO site, but I figured I would just post a link to the image;

[Image: ss1.jpg]
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)

Big Grin
To sort of burst your bubble...word is that only Cat and Bear forms are getting new skins...Tree's are out of luck...but no word on Moonkins though.
What. The. Hell. I leave, and they finally reskin bears? *seething anger*
Eruadan Wrote:To sort of burst your bubble...word is that only Cat and Bear forms are getting new skins...Tree's are out of luck...but no word on Moonkins though.

Bear and Cat are the only ones getting reskinned in the upcoming content patch.
however they are intending to reskin all the druid forms;

Quote:Work continues on new looks for the remaining druid forms and we hope to add them in future content patches.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Besides, lack of tree/moonkin awesomeness does not in any way diminish new cat & bear awesomeness. At least all druids CAN use those forms. Smile
New cat forms have been released....and I must say, those make me want to roll a druid.....
Eruadan Wrote:New cat forms have been released....and I must say, those make me want to roll a druid.....

Saw those. So neat!
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
Oh my. I want. Muchly. No more dewinged wyvern!
Nganga Nyeusi
He is fast and is the danger.
What's a dazzling urbanite like you doing in a rustic setting like this?
I really like how they have captured the "Tauren essence" while keeping them Cat like. The nose ring...awsome addition.
Quote:I really like how they have captured the "Tauren essence" while keeping them Cat like. The nose ring...awsome addition.
It's a good thing too. How else are you supposed to tie up your Druid-mount when you go for a drink at the tavern?
Ankoo Wrote:
Quote:I really like how they have captured the "Tauren essence" while keeping them Cat like. The nose ring...awsome addition.
It's a good thing too. How else are you supposed to tie up your Druid-mount when you go for a drink at the tavern?

Silly rabbit. I'll stay wherever you lead me as long as you bring me a beer.
Nganga Nyeusi
He is fast and is the danger.
What's a dazzling urbanite like you doing in a rustic setting like this?
AWSOME!

i wish i had a druid...but still im glad we have things that look like bears now, and have that tribal/tauren-y look to them