Nefarious
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.

-My name is Nefarious Mightyhoof. I am leader of the Mightyhoof Tribe.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

-I am a Darkmoon Warrior.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

-I was born on a moonless night in Mulgore just outside of Red Cloud Mesa. It was there that I learned about careing for the Earthmother and how she cares for us in return. I was amazed at how those lessons translated into careing for the tribe. The title of "Darkmoon" Warrior is that of great importance. It is a honored story in our tribe that one day a calf would be born on a moonless night and would be of all black hide. That calf would be destined to become a great warrior and lead our tribe to the Green Lands.....

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

-I know how to mine ore from the earth and skin the hide from animals, how to mend and bandage minor wounds, and also how to cook raw food.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

-Just the Mightyhoof Tribe.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

-I feel that my tribe is destined for many great things, but I also feel that those things will not come on their own, or without guidence from others.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

-In my tribe, the leadership of the clan is passed down from father to son. However, in order for the son to inherit this honor, he must defeat the father in a battle to the death. It is a way of showing that you are not only able to protect the tribe in times of battle, but that you are prepaired to sacrafice everything for the tribe. That was the toughest trial I have had to face.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

-My greatest desire is to see my tribe flourish and prosper. I love my people.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

-I love the new lands I have encountered in my travels. Every day I am reminded of the blessings of the Earthmother. Her beauty knows no bounds.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

-I do agree.
11/30/06