Need someone to fill in for me friday
I need to go to norfolk for the weekend for work, and I'll be gone until monday. I am hoping someone might be able to fill in tanking for me, despite the short notice. If not, the raid may be able to juggle alts and Amato can cover it, but they'll need DPS support. Please post if you can help out, thanks.
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
Hope ya have a safe trip, and fun considering that it is work...I'll have Nico there for sure for dps. Since I'm off on Friday, have all day to play with mods!
I can dust off Dai's tanking gear if I need to.
Its possible I will not make it either.
I will be online if I can make it...if I'm not please don't wait.
If anyone wishes to fill my spot please let them know.

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!
/flex

That is all. Have fun if you can, Kosath.
Righteous are those who look up and sway with the wind,
Who look down and dance with the shifting of the soil,
Who swim with the movement of the tides!
If Amato MT's, I'll bring the second tank via Insel, as long as he's comfortable with that. My gear is up to snuff, and I'm eager to learn how to tank these encounters.
Okay, definitely flying out in a couple hours. Good luck guys, and thanks.

The only encounter that may be tough without a warrior tank is nightbane due to the fear. He won't change targets any more, but a breath or cleave while turned can be a killer.
Kosath Whitehorn
Fear ward ftw
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
Mahiah Wrote:Fear ward ftw

I guess that means I have to do some work.... *sighs*
We downed Nightbane, The Curator, the Shade of Aran and completed the chess event. Thank you to everyone who came, particularly to Nicorah and Coranda for being willing to step out for a night to let other people come on the run. Great job everyone.
Righteous are those who look up and sway with the wind,
Who look down and dance with the shifting of the soil,
Who swim with the movement of the tides!
Glad to hear things went well, and thanks for keeping the raid going in my absence. I finally arrived home last night, so I'll be ready for this week.
Kosath Whitehorn