Naxxramas Sign-up
If you are interested in 10-man raids into Naxxramas over the next couple of months, please sign up here.

If you would, provide character name, class, preferred spec, and whether you are willing to respec or not.

It is ok if you don't want to respec. I just want to know who might be willing.

-Jaba
Have Mana Tide, Will Travel
Yesh!

Name - Kretol
Class - Shaman
Spec - Enhancement
Respec? - No. (Gradually getting casty-mail for if a whim ever hits me, but I'm mainly aiming to level up my other shaman for resto... eventually. Maybe.)

Update (1/05): Managed to get into a group that's ideal for my schedule (1am start time on Wed/Thu), so just an FYI.
Name - Eru'Adan

Class - Priest

Spec - Discipline (58/13/0)

Respec? - Most preferably not, my proficiency/experience lies within my current spec...I wouldnt know how to play a holy/shadow priest even if I was willing :?
Ready and willing...

Oryx - Shaman, happy to run as elemental or resto.
Zlinka - Rogue, and committed to DPS spec. Wink
Waka, Resto
Insel, Feral

I don't think there'll be a need to respec, but Waka is willing
Count me in of course.

Name - Kosath
Class - Warrior
Spec - Protection
Respec? - What do you mean, like adjusting my prot spec slightly for certain bosses? Smile
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
Name: Armande
Class: Death Knight
Spec: Unholy
Re-Spec: Of Course...
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
Name: Hebren
Spec: Unholy Tanking
Re-spec: Sure why not
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Areshkeghal- 80 Unholy DK, not willing to respec at this time

Fleet will be 80 and Resto eventually, someday. Given our abundance of DK's and scarcity of druids, I may make leveling her a priority over gearing Aresh.
Name: Kuskuh
Spec: Blood Raid DPS currently
Re-Spec: While each of the DK trees has certain strengths and weaknesses, each is meant to be viable for DPS or tanking in PVE as well as usable for PVP or soloing/grinding depending on /how/ you spec it. That said, I am open to respeccing within Blood - meaning I think that I can stay Blood, change talents, and shift between high DPS or solid tanking specs. I am not interested in the other trees currently.
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
Well, once I get to 80...
Thanuist
Priest: Shadow at the moment, but always ready to respec healy, as I'm kind of torn between the two right now. And by healy I mean holy. The disc doesn't hold much that interests me.

Ura:
Druid: Feral at the moment and prefer to stay that way since Than is my insert healbot

Gulka
Death Knight: Unholy, but once 80 I'm willing to try out any of the specs, and very willing to tank if I have the gear

I'm very open to bringing and gearing up whoever is needed once my ducks line up and I can finally get to 80
Name: Daichallar
Class: Warrior
Spec: Protection
Respec: Very much not geared for DPS. Respec would be rather pointless.
After several months on a killing binge, Cordeiris has finally found his way back to the Light and will be happy to heal for you. So...

Name: Cordeiris
Class: Paladin
Spec.: Holy (61/10/0)
Respec: Not right now, but if they ever come out with dual specs he will happily also be Retribution.
Name: Melikar

Class: Warrior

Spec: Arms - Yes, I can respec Fury if need be. Not Prot though. Totally not a fan of tanking.

EDIT: Update

Name: Kardwel

Class: Paladin

Spec: Ret - I do plan to respec as Holy one of these days. But I would like to give running raids as Ret a try. I never actually did this with Kard pre-Lich.
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
I am interested in going! Smile

Name: Krisana
Class: Rogue
Spec: Assassination
Respec: Not generally.