Naxxaramas v.2.0 "The Spider Wing"
It seems that there may be potential intrest in starting a Naxxaramas raid either tri-weekly, or monthly (most likliest option).

Recently most of the Ironsong tribe got a taste of Naxx during the RP event where Sreng was abducted by the denizens of Naxxaramas. Many of us had a great time with those that attended and we wiped ALOT...but no matter, it was all good fun

There is currently an on-going discussion on another thread (which I dont know how to link other threads in here) where a few stated they would be interested in doing this.

Perhaps we make this happen?. Several benefits would be that we will learn of the fights in this instance for the imminent change when the new expansion comes out making the transition easier, some of the gear would be an upgrade for certain members/alts, provide challenging and valuable raiding experience for members, and most importantly it would give Ironsong a good reason to get together (IC and OOC) to socialize and have a good laugh with other members.

This should be open to members of Ironsong and friends of Ironsong. Most likely time would be on a Sunday (during the day I think). I am willing to read up on bosses/mobs in order to help the raid progress as I am not normally a leader and find the thought rather intimidating.

If your interested, post your name, class, and guild if your outside of Ironsong, if your able to come during that time, or please recommend another potential time that we might be able to accomodate given everyones schedules.

***THIS INSTANCE REQUIRES ATTUNEMENT THROUGH ARGENT DAWN, MIN 25-30 PLAYERS RECOMMENDED FOR US TO GET ANYWHERE***

People interested:

Eruadan-Priest/Mokimi-Hunter
Krell-Hunter
Bloodbound-Warlock
Logros-Shaman
Wakaraina-Shaman
Robn-Warrior
Garhgal-Warlock
Amato - BEAR SHIELD! (Druid)
Coranda - Shaman
Naruth - Priest
I am interested.

Krell-Hunter

Currently, Krell is my only character attuned to Naxxramas, and honestly, the only character I would want to go along. Although...since they are re-releasing Naxx at a later date perhaps its time to get Shantow attuned.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
I'm intrested.

Bloodbound-Warlock
Interested with Logros.
[Image: 2270166Iryxy.png]
Dromand (70 Tank/Healing Paladin), Logros (70 Enhancement Shaman), Denul (70 Shadow Priest), Bendon (70 AH-Mule Rogue)
Waka's interested.
Robn is interested...maybe Ug to if I got him attuned.
Garhgal - Warlock is interested.
Amato is interested, but if you don't know my class by now I won't go. *Nods*
Righteous are those who look up and sway with the wind,
Who look down and dance with the shifting of the soil,
Who swim with the movement of the tides!
Coranda certainly wouldn't mind going along and doing her healy best.
Most Officers are interested in this also. I'd like to see some suggestions on a good day/time.
ex: First Saturday of each month...etc? Please try to gear suggestions to our current raid schedules and not to your own personal schedule...though that certainly counts also.

Once we get a concensus we will put it in the schedule. I hope to have this planned no later than April 1.

Thanks to all

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!
As I've posted elsewhere, this is something I am very interested in, but I'm not able to participate at this time due to my connection. In a month or two when I am back on high speed, I'd love to go, with Naruth of course. She isn't attuned, but I have most everything required, just need to actually trek out there and do it.
Dispaya Wrote:.... I'd like to see some suggestions on a good day/time.
ex: First Saturday of each month...etc? Please try to gear suggestions to our current raid schedules and not to your own personal schedule...though that certainly counts also.

Once we get a concensus we will put it in the schedule. I hope to have this planned no later than April 1.

Thanks to all

-=((D))=-

I am not exactly sure what exactly IST raiding schedule is like right now. So many small groups its hard to know when people are doing what. I dont expect to spend more than a couple hours initially at most...Spider wing is said to be the easiest of all the wings, and Anub'Rekhan doesnt seem to take too long to clear to...so we will start there and see how far we get.

Tuesday's as far as I know are empty for IST raids...though I may be wrong. Anyone know otherwise or think this might be a good day? Weekends dont seem like a good day unless people are willing to get up early or stay up late...I see quite a few off doing other instances/raids after Gruuls on Sat. And Sreng has just announced/suggested Sundays as being an alternate day to the "Azeroth Raiding/Outland Instance/Alt Night" Mondays and tuesdays, so I dont want to impede on that days activities.

And yes...Within the first week of April we will begin assuming we have enough people.

as for Time...5 or 6pm server time, at the latest 7pm (pretty late for east coasters).
Quite a few IST folks actually do ZA on Tuesdays... That run typically pools from about 12-15 IST'ers. I know that would always leave two or three free to steal, but as for the rest? They'll be off neck deep in pesky Trolls from 6-10 server time.
Sound Wrote:Quite a few IST folks actually do ZA on Tuesdays... That run typically pools from about 12-15 IST'ers. I know that would always leave two or three free to steal, but as for the rest? They'll be off neck deep in pesky Trolls from 6-10 server time.

And thats exactly the road block this is gonna have...quite a few at any given time are occupied with other raids and what not...its gonna be hard to coordinate this when theres so much going on even outside of IST raiding....