Narzius "Pharaoh"
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
My name is Narzius, or if you wish you may call me Pharoah for I have had many call me by this. I have weathered many seasons along side my bretheren and have served the horde since the forging of the pact between the great four races.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I practice the dark arts of the shadow and flame, some would call me a "warlock" if you must.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I share little of my past with anyone that I do not know. All you need to know about my past is that I have served the horde all my life, I gladly die for the dark lady and her allies.
ur Code of Conduct, an
4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I have been long since been a master herbalist, and a somewhat .. lesser- enchanter. I can also make a fine ammount of effective bandages.
((herb- 300, enchanting ~280, firstaid, 300))

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
For many seasons I served in the ranks of Rare which was acually a merger of one larger guild and two lessers. I was a founding member of the larger guild that was part of the merger, though the name escapes me. It has been many seasons since my loyalty belonged to those fools and I have simply elected to.. omit them from my memory.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
Alas I have had very little if any interaction with any of your members except with my good friend, he goes by the name of Fallenknight. He and I have been bloodbrothers since the beginings of this war. We fight and die together.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
I have many times taken the journey into the Molten Core and fought the great fire lord Ragnaros, unfortunatly he always seems a bit angry at our slaying his officers and minions so I never was able to have a chance to study his control and mastery over the flame. Though most times my comrads and I went to battle against him, we triumphed with ease.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons
behind them?

My wishes are simple. I seek power and destruction.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
I find unending joy in the slaughter of the pathetic humans. Time and time again I match my skills against their kind and I have come to amass quite a trophy collection of souls.

10) Finally, have you read od do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
Yes. I have read the guild rules.
Thursday for the moot, present yourself and prepair for ridicule or acceptance.

That is all.
Ye two should be gettin long fine Damo!
Bloodsail, and proud.