NEW FORUM - READ THIS FIRST
Greetings! You may notice something slightly different with this forum. It's the stand-alone version of phpbb. After much work and anguish, I've finally succeeded in transferring all posts and user accounts over to the database for this forum. Everything should be about the same.

If you find yourself unable to log in, such as getting an invalid password error, please click the "I forgot my password" link under the Log in button when trying to log in, and you should be able to reset your password normally.

Feel free to reply to this post if everything works well for you.
OOC:
Everything works beautifully. Smile

And I LOVE the WoW Characters area! <cheers>

Ooooh, and I like the WoW background, etc!

It looks lovely, Kretol!
I have always felt, and now more so than ever, that we are lucky to have you Kretol. This is great!
Vote Kretol for WA!
(web administrator)
Vote Akora for MA!
Okay, a news page has been added as well! Feel free to add your comments if you feel so inclined. Don't forget to check the other recent additions to the links menu at the top if you haven't been here to the site in a while. Lastly, as an FYI, clicking on the WoW animated logo at the center top will return you to the forum index, in addition to the link in the upper left of each page (ie, "The Ironsong Tribe Forum Index").

Lok'Tar!
Kretol