Mynos Skychaser Application
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

My name is Mynos Skychaser, I have been granted no titles to speak of for my service thus far to the Horde.

2) List your avocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

My avocation is Shaman.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

My story is not one so common for today. I was born to loving parents in Thunder Bluff. My parents, and in fact most members of my family have long held positions of importance within the Tauren community as Shaman. And I am the daughter of Beram and Silna Skychaser, shaman of note in Thunder Bluff and throughout the rest of Azeroth.

I grew up with the knowledge that one day I would take my place as a spiritual leader to my people. I have been groomed since birth to yield the potent magic that the Earthmother has taught to my people. I have also been trained in battle by some of the best warriors of my people.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

My parents were of the opinion that I should take up the study of Alchemy and Herbalism as my ancestors have done for generations. However in this one regard I followed my own path and took up the skills of the Leatherworker. I also practice cooking to better use the bounty the Earthmother provides. And I have been trained in the use of First Aid for those times my own magic skills are not sufficient for the need.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

In exploring through Azeroth I have been a member of several different groups of like minded adventurers. I have been counted among the ranks of Crusaders of the Horde, Stygian Legion, and Expedient Demise.

I was also previously a member of the Ironsong Tribe, but had to leave to discharge a blood dept that was owed.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I know both Dispaya and Cloudjumper. They have had nothing but good things to say about the Tribe. Additionally the Tribe has an excellent reputation in the community as a whole. This alone was enough cause for me to apply to be a member of your esteamed ranks.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

I was part of a group that infiltrated the Scarlet Monastery with the intention of assassinating Scarlet Commander Mograine. The expedition was quiet challenging and rather harrowing at times. We met with fanatical resistance but we managed to persevere. I now count the Scarlet Commanders personal mace among my most prized possessions.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

I simply seek to better myself and become a great shaman and leader of my people. It is through trial that we grow stronger, and intend to become very strong indeed. I also do what I can to thwart the plans and machinations of the Venture Company, the Scarlet Crusade, and the Scourge. These 3 groups I have come to recognize as serious threats to the Horde and the teachings of the Earthmother.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it?

Yes I have read it and will abide by its rules.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mynos 2 2,515 01-19-2006, 05:44 AM
Last Post: Cloudjumper