My poor poor anorexic blood elves...
Blizzard changed them?! I've been out of the loop a bit but just noticed this thread:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=41764366&sid=1">http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 4366&sid=1</a><!-- m -->

And my adorable, deathly thin elves look like humans with pointy ears! I don't want one now. *pouts*
Blizzard exists solely to spite your desires in their game world. I know. I help.

::hugs::

Tae
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
*lower lip quivers* You're a monster!

First male character I was ever going to play and now I'll feel dirty and look like Arnold. How does Anathamona sound to you? /break heart /bubble /hearth
Perhaps Blizzard wanted to show all the anorexic teens in the world that if they drink enough protein shakes, they, too, can buff up like Anathamon.
Mellith Wrote:Perhaps Blizzard wanted to show all the anorexic teens in the world that if they drink enough protein shakes, they, too, can buff up like Anathamon.

Follow your dreams. You can reach your goals. I'm living proof. Beefcake! BEEFCAKE!
"You can never run from trouble, 'cause there ain't no place that far." - Scissor Sisters, "Lights"
fluvie, they don't look..that bad =) yes...a lil bit beefy..but in some cases, they came out okey. I sorta like the way mine turned out...lemme give you a quick pic..

Valeras Duskfall

In all honesty, I've noticed very few positions where it has been so pronounced as in those pics in the thread previous. Should they tone it down alil if it is like that? Yup...but they are not that bad really =)[/url]
Gholjan Wrote:In all honesty, I've noticed very few positions where it has been so pronounced as in those pics in the thread previous. Should they tone it down alil if it is like that? Yup...but they are not that bad really =)

Keep in mind a guy can only look so masculine in a dress, Gholjan.

*gets polymorphed*
"You can never run from trouble, 'cause there ain't no place that far." - Scissor Sisters, "Lights"
((Oh, I agree...Blood Elf males were so pretty before Blizzard put them on steroids.

At least I can still draw them the way I like!))
I want a pandaren.
*Busts out laughing at Dezna* Nice change of subject there. :lol:

I just looked at the posted pics there and they really have gone too far with it. If they intended to make them closer to the body type of Night Elves, they've come pretty close. Why they felt they needed to do that? I have no idea. It's still not as bad as one of the pics I saw elsewhere that litteraly looked like a human model with pointy ears. If they do go to that extreme, I wont be playing one either.

-Ulfric
[Image: 18177.jpg]
Seems to me that the main purpose of this is to make all those Alliance players want to play Horde and balance things out. So... having our elves look like Night Elves would only be logical. It's really too bad though, I kinda like playing the less-popular faction.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ages of Elves in WoW. 11 5,282 08-28-2008, 08:00 AM
Last Post: Efluvious