Mutuwa
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
In another time and place I had a name heaped high with honors and titles--but I am not that elf any longer. I am now simply Mutuwa.

2) List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.
I am a Blood Elf Death Knight.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
I was once a proud and powerful mage of the Sin’dorei. Our heritage is one of addiction and withdrawal, pain and suffering. As I grew in my knowledge of the arcane, I sought to find a way to free my people from our dependence on fel magics. In my quest for answers I was foolish enough to approach the very being at whose behest our precious Sunwell was tainted in the first place: The Lich King.
The Lich King promised me ultimate power and freedom from addiction if I would but serve him. I had found my answer! The events following my swearing in are a haze of pain, and I remember little until I awakened outside of Light’s Hope Chapel, free from the shackles that had bound me. I was again myself, yet I had been horribly and irrevocably changed. Although I was no longer under the Lich King’s control, I was still a Death Knight. Since my awakening I have dedicated my life to learning all that I can about my new powers, and they grow daily. One day I will have my revenge…one day the Lich King will be no more!

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I am learning the art of skinning. This has taught me much regarding anatomy, making me a more efficient killer.
I also am learning to pick herbs. I enjoy this because of other people’s reactions when a big scary Death Knight stops to pick a flower.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I have not had the honor to belong to any associations. I was very much a loner before my ill-fated quest, and since then I have been dealing with whom and what I have become, with no time given for social activities.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I made the acquaintance of a young Orc Warrior named Necksnapper. He has been telling me about The Ironsong Tribe, and I wish to join a group of beings dedicated to the pursuit of living life, something that I have many years to catch up on!

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
While I have faced many formidable enemies in my life, greatest trial is one I am still facing: I seek to contain the hatred I have towards the scourge and their Lich King, and channel it into a positive force in my life. I thought this was something I could do on my own, but I have since realized that this is a pursuit best made surrounded by friends.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
As I have previously stated, I wish to destroy the scourge and their Lich King. However, I do realize that this may not be possible, or even the best course for my life. Revenge is not healthy, I KNOW that, but I sure don’t FEEL it. For now, I am content to learn more about my new powers and truly come into my own as a freed Death Knight.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
What I enjoy the absolute most is flying. I enjoy removing my helm and letting the wind blow through my hair.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I will post it there as well, but the rules make sense, and they are very clear.
My thanks to this Death Knight who tarried a while and helped a badly wounded Orc in Tanaris, whilst others would not delay their business.
Mutuwa, we look forward to seeing you at the next moot where you can properly introduce yourslef and we can introduce ourselves. Look for me and I will let you know when and where to attend.
[Image: 3994085VvROm.png]
I hope that I can make it. ((I am never online at that time, being very busy with RL stuff, but I will try to make one as soon as possible.))