Musicblaster - Undead Mage of the 70th Season
*This character no longer exists - see "Muzeroc" thread.
You seem like a good person, and I have great respect for Abbru. I am curious, though, about a couple of things. How do you feel about The Ironsong Tribe being a roleplaying guild? What are your thoughts about your character names, and how do they fit within the context of a roleplaying server and more specifically a roleplaying guild on that server? Thanks for taking the time to consider these questions.
I love roleplaying! Ive been doing it off and on for a long time, especially when I played Everquest. A role playing guild is nothing new to me, and I look forward to getting into the swing of RP'ing with the Tribe.

As for my names, Ill have to explain. My real last name is Musican, and every character in every game I have ever played has always been Music-something. Now how to fit it into the role-playing world? I have an idea.

The "Music" part of my name can represent a love and joy of the various musics of the land. I could be like an honorary bard, telling tales and RP'ing musical compositions.

The last parts of my names.."blaster" and "masher" can represent either the way my mage "blasts" things with fire, or it can mean that when I tell tales and play music..I do it LOUD. "Masher" can represent one who plays music, but in a way which mixes different styles and genres, therefore "mashing" the music together.

What do you think? LOL
Works for me. :biggrin:
I have had my name changed to better fit the RP world.

My new name is "Muzeroc"

I will be posting another application thread using that name, with a totally different history.