Moving on
Hey people,

The time has come for me to be moving on, at least for a while. I've deactivated my WoW account to free up some money, some time to spend with my kids, and to pursue other interests.

It wasn't an easy decision for me to make, and it's also not likely to be a permanent change. Kosath has graciously agreed to serve the Tribe as Warlord in my absence, under the condition that this be a temporary arrangement.

I'll be making an in-character statement sometime soon, explaining Sreng's absence. In the meantime, he's quietly preparing for a long journey....
[Image: 2426811FELbm.png]
Sreng,

I wish you the best! I do hope your journey will be short and fruitful. I will also take this opportunity to thank you for all you have done for the Tribe and to keep rollplaying alive. Last but not least, thank you for letting me in the Tribe at a time that you were not recruiting new members. I might have done something foolish, like playing a Alliance character or something. :lol:

Take care,
Stalkinghoof
Stalkinghoof, 85th level Tauren Hunter
Krinar Cloudcleaver, 85th level Tauren Warrior
Zerthis Waterwalker, 85th level Orc Shaman
Take care big guy, and try and have fun in whatever it is you do. You've got one heck of a busy life, but I hope it's a rewarding one. Enjoy your time away, And when you're ready for this brand of craziness again... come back! ^_~

Until then, good luck in everything.
Sreng,

I do hope you come back. Calling Kosath "warlord" instead of "blade-master" just doesn't sound right. Wink

We'll be here. Do what you need to.

"Excitement...adventure...a warlord needs not these things. Only the serenity of his tribe." - Sreng to Mel, not an exact quote, but close.

~ Meli
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
You will definitely be missed, but I certainly understand. I pray you find satisfaction and success in your other interests; I have no doubt you'll enjoy time with your family. We'll be waiting for you when you do come back.

poLhuurssa (Mark)
Good luck with what ever you do! Wish you all the best Sreng...you were my first guild leader and still the best one I have had.
Best of luck, Boss! Lailya will be awaiting your in-game return with a few bottles of booze and a fresh plate of hell cookies.

Fair winds and safe travels!

~Lailya
[Image: 2627648EgUWn.png]

[Image: 2627663SOPQY.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Moving Daichallar 3 2,152 05-13-2005, 07:38 PM
Last Post: Guest