Motoki Shadowhorn
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Greetings. My name is Motoki, Marksman of the Shadowhorn Tribe, and former Sergeant of the Warsong Front.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

The Shadowhorns are a small clan of warriors and hunters closely associated with the Thunderhorn clan. I am proud to hold the title of hunter in their service.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

Like many Tauren my age, I was born into a nomadic lifestyle, never having a true home. I was raised in a series of small camps and outposts, my tribe being always under the threat of centaur attack. Thankfully, I was lucky in that I lost none of my family during that time of trial. We were camped in the foothills of northern Feralas when word of the pact between Cairne and Thrall reached us. When we realized that our ancestral homeland of Mulgore was our own again, we set out for that land and established the first permanent home I had ever known. It is quite ironic then, that it was not to be so permanent to me after all. I had always played the role of protector to my tribe, and the peacefulness of Mulgore left me feeling out of place. Useless, if the truth be told. Wanderlust began to overtake me and I came to realize that my place was not in my homeland, but somewhere "out there" (not that I knew what exactly that meant). I said my goodbyes to my family and set out east, not knowing where I was going or what was in store for me. All I knew was that with the winds at my back and the Earthmother to guide me, I would find my path...

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I have trained myself in the art of leatherworking, although I do not profess to have any sort of outstanding skill in the craft. I am improving, though.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

The first group to take me in after I set out from Mulgore was a group called Dark Chalice. Eventually we joined up with another called Shadows of Evil (they were not really that evil). Recently, a few of us split from the group and decided to go our own separate ways.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I remember not long after we settled in Mulgore, I was visiting a friend in Bloodhoof Village and I saw a meeting of your guild taking place. I was completely shocked and amazed to see such a collection of people from all the Horde's races working together and communicating peacefully. I stood on the fringes of the circle you had made and listened in on your gathering. The quality and honor that I heard in your voices made me always respect the name "Ironsong". Although my journey has taken me in many directions, I always had the nagging desire to count myself among your ranks.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

My greatest trial has been - and still is - finding my place in this world. It is something I still struggle with. Since I set out on my path, I have seen many things. I have fought in battle for the Horde, helped a good number of people, traveled to a new land and then to a new world! However, despite all I have been through, I am still searching for my place. I have never felt like an outcast, but I also have never truly felt at home.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

I am hoping to find a place were I can feel at home while still contributing and fulfilling my duties to the Horde. I know that I could go back to Mulgore if I so desired, but I am still so young and I have much to do yet. My hope that is with the Ironsong Tribe, I will feel at home and at the same time, still have the means to put myself to service wherever necessary.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

I enjoy discovering new places and the creatures that inhabit them. It never ceases to fascinate me the myriad of forms that life takes in different places. The more I discover, the more I honor the extent of the Earthmother's reach.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Of course, I have read your Code and I pledge to follow it.
(On an unrelated note - Happy Birthday! Wink )
((Thanks! Looking forward to meeting everyone soon)) Smile