Morthe and Cat
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
Morthe and Cat. Used to be Morth but some elf steal name and run away and now must be Morthe instead. Cat always Cat even when get superpowers. Morthe Explorer. Cat just cat.

2) List your race and vocation, be it Undead Mage, Orc Hunter, or any other.
Morthe orc that shoos things. Cat cat that pounces on things. Morthe and Cat team!

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
Morthe born in Azeroth during war. Morthe not remember war but remember orcs lose war. Humans win war but humans not kill orcs. Humans send orcs to camp instead. Morthe grow up in camp until Warchief come to rescue orcs. That good day.Morthe go on boat to Kalimdor and meet Explosion Friend on troll island. Boat not get all way to Kalimdor. Boat sink. Morthe not sink and chase stupid bird to island instead. Only Morthe find out later that not stupid bird but really Raven and Raven save Morthe's life. On island Morthe find food and water and Cat. Morthe save Cat from stupid lizard and Morthe and Cat now best friends.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
Morthe make guns! And other things that only sometimes blow up. Morthe also fish because Cat like fish. Morthe also cook because Cat like cooked fish.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
Morthe find new home and new friends in Raven Dreams. Morthe happy there. But something go wrong when Morthe making portal and Morthe now in new world with no Raven friends, so Morthe sad. Cat come through portal with Morthe and get superpowers. Morthe not get superpowers.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
Morthe like stories. Raven Dreams had good stories and Morthe want find new story tribe.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
Morthe grow up in camp. Camp very sad. Old orcs just sit around. But Morthe not let camp make Morthe sad. Morthe know sad not right for orcs. Great day when Warchief come prove Morthe right.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
Morthe hear dwarf engineer make gun that shoot angry squirrels. Morthe want make gun like that!

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
Morthe like see new things most. Morthe visit all over world before world broken. Now Morthe trying to see new world.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
Morthe read rules to Cat. Morthe agree with rules. Cat noncommital.
Just as long as you don't blow up the guild hall, I don't have any problems with you. Come to the moot, tonight or any Thursday ((6pm server)) and we'll talk then. As for the secret location, you can ask me or any other officer of the Tribe that may be on closer to when the moot begins.
Is it just me or does Morthe speak Anca's language. If you don't mind my asking how old are you Morthe? I have a pretty good story book if you would like to look at it some time.
-Donalzon

“He lives not long who battles with the immortals, nor do his children prattle about his knees when he has come back from battle and the dead fray.”

Homer, The Iliad