Moratia Entidas
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.
I am Moratia Entidas, recognized as a Grunt of the Horde, though that doesn't seem very noteworthy. Some other names I've been called are: Corpse, Lurking Corpse, Healer, and Mora. None of those exept Mora seem very nice.

2) List your advocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I am a Priestess of the Light.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
Like many others, I have been a citizen of Lordaeron all my life. While I never fought in any of the Orc wars, I did my part tending to the wounded as a priestess and apothecary of Andorhal. I don't remember being married, but I am fairly certain that I was engaged...
...the details are foggy like mud.
I do remember the ending. Many farmers that took grain into town started getting sick, so I went to go help them. I ended up getting sick as well, it was very bad. Whatever it was, it spread like a plague. I wasn't very heroic, I suppose I must have died from it. But then I woke up...
...more mist and shadow...bad memories.
Suffice to say, I walk again, and talk...and lurk. I try to continue my ways as a priestess of the Light, not the shadow. I ramble sometimes.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I've been mining since being declared a citizen of the Horde. Mining and tinkering to create new items...most of which explode. I figure that with all the Gnomes that turn their weapons of war upon us in the Alliance, there needs to be someone to return the favor in the Horde. I'm very kind that way.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
The Moonlight Caravan. They were a nice bunch, but after I joined, they didn't talk to me anymore. I think they were more happy to have a priestess than a person joining up.
Splintertusk Mercenaries. Another nice group of people...but I never saw any of them...ever.
Perhaps...it's just me.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I'm not certain why I started seeking the Ironsong out...an idea bouncing about inside my brain-box perhaps. I found them though, and became known for lurking. To the horned-Orc in particular, I became known for lurking...and being a corpse.
I am also not shy about defending lands of the Horde from Alliance attacks, I've fought alongside many Ironsongs at Tarren Mill and Warsong Gulch.
There are also the spontanious conversations that erupt as a result of placing many people in Orgrimmar and shaking them.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
Learning Orcish was very difficult. I believe, however, that I now have a mastery of the language.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
I desire to discover what goals I wish to attain. I'm certain that once I have proper goals, the need to attain them will drive me to great heights. This desire drives me every day.
I also wish to be recognized for my contributions in driving away Alliance assaults one day.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
I enjoy the praise heaped upon me for keeping my allies alive through very deadly circumstances. There's a sort of satisfaction in looking up before falling unconcious, at the spirit of redemption that gives everyone another little vitality boost after I fall.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it?
I have, on both accounts.
Interesting.

A priestess of how many seasons?

-Waltimus
Mage of 60 seasons
The next time I learn new spells, I will be able to buy a skeletal horse.

That is...assuming I can pay for it.
We shall endeavor to help you sister. If ever I may be of service ye need only call on me.

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!