Moots
This is a general announcement to inform all tribe members that there will be a weekly officer moot in Grommash Hold, Thursday evenings, at 6pm game time.
For anyone not aware, Grommash Hold is Thrall's keep in the Valley of Wisdom, Orgrimmar. Officer moots generally consist of:

1)Petitions for membership
2)Peon evaluations for full membership
3)Any other rank related business
4)Other officer business

Non-officers are welcome to attend, especially if you are speaking for a new recruit or a current member being considered for a new rank. Please be respectful as it can be difficult to follow conversation if too much is going on, and also be aware that after the mostly RP petitioning and promotions and such much of the officer business will take place in officer chat -- no need to broadcast our process to passers-by or what have you.

About once per month the officer moot will be an Open Moot, where all are welcome and the atmosphere will be more festive. More info as it becomes available, but we are about due for an Open Moot, so tentatively plan on next Thursday.
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris
I was thinking I could pitch my race idea at the next moot (and perhaps make my case for a premotion) Thursdays works out well for me as I can come online when my girlfreind watches the OC Tongue If theres any problems with that just say the word.