Mootlistings
HIHI! I was under the impression that this is where a list of possible mootplaces would go.

I've also heard that there was trouble in picking moot locations, often having them be thought of half an hour beforehand. Several people today expressed interest in having a way to pick the moots beforehand. So, I'mma makin' a list that Ironsingers can get ideas from if they want, and we can add more to it as other people suggest them, and we can put a strike through the ones we've done until we refresh the list. :3

Ironsong Beach
Orgrimmar (Grommash Hold)
Orgrimmar (Valley of Spirits)
Thunder Bluff (Elder Rise)
Thunder Bluff (Hunter Rise)
Silvermoon City (Walk of Elders)
Sen'jin Village
Bloodhoof Village
Dalaran (Floating Rocks)
Warsong Hold
Vengeance Landing

Will put up more as people reply with suggestions, or I come up with them.
I'm pretty sure we've held moots at all those locations before. Heck, they used to be held in Grommash Hold every week until the Iron-singers at the time decided to change it to a new place every week*.

But, I'll keep the list in mind for future possible places.

*This is what I was once told. If I am wrong, feel free to correct me.
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
The reason they're listed here now is because they've been done before. I found out about them, and knew they either worked, or had been suggested by someone else. I'm thinking of removing the Dal Rocks one because it's so close to Dal, and people will notice and harass us.
Moots have been held in a vast amount of locations throughout Azeroth. Iron-Singers, from my understanding, are not responsible for selecting moot locations; typically it was the choice of the facilitator of the Moots, that being Officer, Iron-Singer, Champion or any other member above Peon.

If a Moot has a particular RP focus due to an event being held, then typically that location would be chosen, otherwise it was a place that is unique, has some historical significance, a place of beauty, rememberance, or just plain hard to get to. Anywhere really can be a place for us to hold a Moot, just keep your eye out while you are roaming the land...the cities are usually the default place when one cannot think, or does not want the responsibility of thinking, of a place to hold the moot.

Azeroth is a HUGE place and there are tonnes of places we can, and have, held moots in the past.
Yeah, I know.

I just wanted to help. Give people a place on the forums to suggest moot locations, rather than popping on half an hour before the moot and hope something hasn't been decided yet, along with giving a list of ideas people can pull from if they don't have anything in mind themselves.

I guess it was kinda' silly of me. -_-
Axulia Wrote:Yeah, I know.

I just wanted to help. Give people a place on the forums to suggest moot locations, rather than popping on half an hour before the moot and hope something hasn't been decided yet, along with giving a list of ideas people can pull from if they don't have anything in mind themselves.

I guess it was kinda' silly of me. -_-

Oh no, that wasn't my intentions. I was mearly making a statement regarding moots in the past. It is not a silly thing so please continue this list as it'll actually be good for us to keep track of where we have been, places where we would like to go, and potential RP locations in the future.

I apologize if it came across the wrong way.