Moot - Bloodsail Buccaneers?
The Ironsong Tribe has revisited Azeroth over on Bloodsail Bucanneers!

I was wondering who might be interested in a moot, what time zones they're in, and what day would work for them. I'd love to do an old-school moot in Thunder Bluff near Cairne, something pretty open to the Tribe and to anyone nearby. Waka would be happy to go over the basics of the Tribal Tenets, and then let it go into general RP.

I was considering whether or not we need one more Tribal Tenet for Classic - no references to future content. This can be addressed in-character as simply, "There's been rumors that a faction of Nozdormu's brood has been corrupted by old gods, but I've spoken with one of the ambassadors of the Bronze Dragonflight, and they assure me that there's no such thing."

I really like the community of Classic so far, and I think it'd be great to keep on moving at least through the first six phases of Classic, and then see where it goes from there.
For my part, I'm an East Coaster, and the best time for me is around 8PM after the kids go to sleep. I could do a weekday or a weekend, but not Fridays.
As for me, I'm a West Coaster so a bit later would be easier for me. My availability is generally similar to Wakarainas; no Fridays but most other days would work.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
(09-03-2019, 11:07 AM)Krell Wrote: As for me, I'm a West Coaster so a bit later would be easier for me. My availability is generally similar to Wakarainas; no Fridays but most other days would work.

Does "a bit later" mean after 5PM Pacific? After 10PM Pacific? (1AM Eastern is wayyyyyy too late for meeeeeee)
6pm Pacific would be doable...I could make it earlier if everything fell into place.
Shantow the Bear
The Ironsong Tribe

"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." King
According to Mr. Sreng:

"We'll be having the first Ironsong Moot in Classic this Thursday, 9/12, at 8:30 PM EST in Grommash Hold, Orgrimmar. Come say hi!"