Moot - 09/11/2008
Last evenings moot began outside Orgrimmar. We gathers a number of tribute items and then marched over to Grom Hellscream's monument in Ashenvale. Along the way we did much yelling and lighting of fireworks to commemorate this great Orc. Once we arrived that the monument there were a number of people that said prayers for the fallen and honoured his memory by placing the tribute items they had brought.

I told a very entertaining story of mine about a raid I participated in with Hellscream back in the days before the founding of the new Horde. Lady Dispaya entertained us with a very amusing story about flying pets. <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.ironsongtribe.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=4028">viewtopic.php?f=36&t=4028</a><!-- l -->

We welcomed 2 new peons into the guild, a tauren named Shobo, who is 5 years old and now a charge of Anca. And an elf called Quelosia, she is a little surly and has a bit of a vengeance streak in her, but still not too bad for an elf.

Next weeks Moot may be a join venture with another guild, watch here for more details !
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Location Changed for Moot Tonight - Sept 11, 2008 Cloudjumper 1 1,715 09-11-2008, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Cloudjumper
  Moot - 08/28/2008 Cloudjumper 3 2,455 08-29-2008, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Melikar
  Ironsong Family Moot 2008 announced! Sreng 5 3,212 04-14-2008, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Eveline