Moot 09/05/08
Last night's Moot took place in the lovely Crystal Caverns in Marshal's Refuge, Ungoro Crater.

While not a heavily attended moot we had a pretty good time.

We welcomed a new peon into our midst, her name is Khorda.
She is a very nice troll huntress, who likes tigers, wearing pants, and long walks on the beaches in Durotar. Also she likes bows for their elegance and guns for their intimidation factor. I encourage everyone to get to know her during her peonship.

We also met a blood elf palladin named Gustave who has been blessed with his powers by the sun. I thought this meant he was solar powered but it does not seem so.

There was some discussion about everyone's activities during Children's Week, which included lots of new pets for folks and touring around orphans. There was some discussion on the pro's and con's of eating children as well.

Next weeks moot will be on the battlements in Booty Bay, looking forward to seeing you there!
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
I apologize for vanishing midway into the moot.

((What's a good roleplaying explanation for an ISP outage? Perhaps some sort of seizure?))
((Just say a gnome bit you in the ankle and you had to go retaliate against ALL gnomes *nods*))