Moorenn Darkhorn
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise
I am Earthspeaker Moorenn Darkhorn, a humble scout in the service of the Horde.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
As the title Earthspeaker might lead you to suspect, I am a shaman in constant communication with Earthmother and all of Her children.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
My tale is not a long one. I was born to the area known as Thousand Needles many seasons ago. From birth I was unable to speak but it was clear that I could hear and communicate with the voices of Earthmother very easily. My true parentage was lost in the Great War, my father died securing peace and my mother died soon after in a Grimtotem raid. I was adopted to the honorable Grayhoof Clan shortly after birth. The issue of my adoption never stopped them from treating me as one of their own.
Over the years I became very adept at conversing with Earthmother. I took great council from the voices of Earth, Fire, Water, and Air and once I was able to master these forces, I used them to give myself voice. Soon after I was assigned as a an informant among the Council of Eredar reporting directly to either Warchief Thrall or Elder Cairne. My duty was to report the shady dealings of this clandestine organization and ensure that Lady Sylvanas was not using the order to do anything that the Horde would not approve of.
With the dissolution of the Council my assignment has come to an end and I find myself without immediate direction. I plan to use this freedom to bring a small measure of peace to my recently tumultuous life. As such I have recently sworn an oath of non-aggression toward all children of Earthmother until my spirit feels more at peace.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I am an adept blacksmith and miner. I have also tried my hand at cooking although it appears my mastery of fire does not include it's use in preparing food.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
As I mentioned above I was a member of the Council of Eredar for a time. My time with them has ended, however, and I am looking for association with a less clandestine and more communal organization.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
To be perfectly honest my only real reason for wanting to join your tribe is one of it's members. The Wind-blown Stormseeker Vilyave. During one of the darkest periods of my life she came to me as an angel of hope and kindness. Never once has her indominable spirit failed to rouse me from my deepest depression. It is with her in mind that I tender this application.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
Easily the most difficult time of my life was when I was first introduced to the Madness. I had recieved a summons to the Blasted Lands. While there I came upon the dark portal that resides there. As soon as I drew near that abyss I felt a power beyond our world draw me forward. I began to feel something I hadn't felt in ages. Panic. The terror rose in me until finally I blacked out. When I awoke I was back at the lodge in Stonard. I couldn't remember much of what had happened in the Blasted Lands but I knew that I had best not return. Soon after the voices of Earthmother became angry, abrasive things. They were voices of violence and destruction, constantly telling of my darker nature. How to use it and why I needed to. They pervaded my dreams, destroying me in both the waking world and that of sleep. Simply put, they were driving me insane.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
My greatest desire is to see an Azeroth not torn asunder by war, extraplanar beings, or plague. I wish to see our children run free and without fear. I hope one day that it is possible to see all of Earthmother's beauty without needing to take up the sword to do so.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
The beauty most never take the time to notice.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
Your rules are agreeable and fair. I swear by all that I am that I will abide them to the utmost.
Nice application.

Please come to one of our Meetings every Thursday at 6pm server time. This will be an opportunity for you to see Ironsong in action.

Vilyave should be able to provide you with the location of the meeting.
Vote Akora for MA!
I was actually present for your most recent moot in Bloodhoof Village. I had been helping one of your other members through Maraudon when he made mention of it. I asked if I could accompany him and he acquiesced. I was quite impressd not only with the orderly fashion of the meeting, but mostly with the dignity that your members conducted themselves.
The mighty cannot stop me, nor the wise make plans against me.
Ahh, you were disguised as the young Tauren sitting beside Dannae. She mentioned you to me. You were helping Noram *nodnod*
Tauren and flattering .. I like her already. Can we keep her?