Mondays in Azeroth
The enemies of the Tribe have begun to grow comfortable after too long of a reprieve. The Hakkari stir in their jungles. The Silithid gather beneath the sands. The Black Dragonflight feels confident in its hold over Blackrock Spire. The Scourge plot new schemes in the absence of Lordaeron's defenders.

It is time we reminded them that a watchful sentinel still remains.

((After the fun time many of us had in Zul'Gurub killing Jin'do and others, it was suggested that we expand on this day a bit. Therefore I am announcing Mondays in Azeroth.

Starting at 5:30 on mondays, we will gather in the old world and tackle ZG, AQ20, or a 40-man depending on how many people show up. These events will be open to any Tribemate over 60th and will be a fun time for RPing and exploration. There are still many places we have not seen or would like to see more of (ie. ZG faction and enchants), so we shall do it as a Tribe. I hope to see you all there.))
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
As soon as I am able, I shall attend!
The Champion fully supports this event and looks forward to putting down the foes of the Earthmother!
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
(( As I hit 60 after the expansion came out, I've never gotten the chance to experience ANY of these instances, and I'm thrilled about this proposal. Sadly, I'd most likely be a late-comer, as I'm not home until 7 or 7:30. However, I will gladly join anything in the unlikely event that it runs that long... Thank you thank you thank you for the chance! ))
Da Mossflaya be willin' ta get himself to da point where he can be joinin' in on da fightin'!
(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Zhebra, 70 Troll mage
Polled, 70 Tauren huntress
Diljabar, 38 Orc warlock… reincarnated…
((Sounds great, Kosath. I look forward to exploring the dark corners of the old world!

I'd like to contribute some ideas for those of us (like myself and Zlinka) who live on a later schedule and can't start at 5:30.

If we're attempting a 40-man, my guess is that late arrivers will simply join in. Easy enough.

If we're attempting a 20-man, and 20-to-30-ish people show up, we could start two groups with about 10-15 people. If the groups are mostly 70s, we certainly don't need a full group. If everyone knows the event is happening, more people will show up and join as the evening proceeds.

If we only get a smaller group at 5:30 (say, less than 20), perhaps we could have a "back up" start time for a second group to get going; say, 6:30 or 7:00? That way the first group can get underway, but people in later time zones can plan to show up at 7:00 and have a pretty good chance that they'll (a) get into an already existing raid, or (b) be part of the second raid start. That will mean that somebody might need to step in and act as an organizer at 6:30 or 7:00, based on the situation; I would be glad to do it when I can but I can't guarantee that I can make it every week.
))

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Zul'Gurub Mondays Kolem 15 7,538 10-06-2006, 02:38 PM
Last Post: akora