Mistweaving in Legion
So I have been spending a lot of time on my Monk, and have tried healing through a few dungeons with some success (some people died, but not the tank!)

Anyhow, I have been using the following guide to help organize my healing efforts;  http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/mistweaver-...ling-guide

But I wanted to ask any other guild healers, especially Monks, if they had tips or tricks they would be willing to share?
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
The Icy Veins guide is great, and is where I started with Legion. I had to unlearn a LOT of habits from WoD, cause it changed so much.

One place I don't agree with it, is I much prefer the Jade Dragon Statue. It's constant maintenance healing is something I find really useful. I may try the Red Crane however, since they changed it.

The soothing mists are your main maintenance heal, which is nice, but hard to maintain during a raid where you need to cast more. It's very ncie in dungeons, and to keep a tank alive in a raid when your mana is getting low.

For tier 3 talents I really like Lifecycles, and in raid I tend to cycle between Enveloping Mist and Vivify for the most part, only using Effuse when the big damage needs the big heals.
Great thanks! Do you use any healing specific add-ons that I should have a look at?
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)