Mindiall's Request
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise .

My name is Mindiall. I currently Hold the title of Sergeant in the army of My lady Sylvanas.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I am a Battle tested mage. An expert in the element of Ice.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

Not many know my past. only a few who in which i truly trust. It's a sad thing they are all dead. If we shall Build a bond of friendship I may tell you a bit of my past. Just don't hold you breath.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I am a Master Tailor and and an aspiring Enchanter. I also Dab in First aid. It keeps me amused. Beside you never when you might have to Bandage your own wounds.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

I am currently in the a Guild named Blood Cult. They are a great Band of brothers. But i like to Explore... other possibilities.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I have befriended a Friendly rogue. Namely Lucinther. We have killed quite a few Ogre's as of late and he has Peaked my interest. ((On a diffrent Toon))

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Many Fight in the Warsong Gulch come to mind, But Getting Left for dead deep in the territory of the alliance haunt me to this day. while on a Raiding party to one of Storwind's many outpost. I was knocked Unconscious in there strong hold. It was 3 day's of hiding and running. *shudder*

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

I'd say the only goal i have now Is to stay alive. If only to Deliver some type of Fatal foe to the alliance

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

Good question. Joy is not something that dose not find me easily.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I have, I can, And... I will!
Welcome to the totem!

You should plan to attend our weekly guild meeting, they are held Thursdays at 6pm server time. Location is usually determined on that day, just as a guild member for the location.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)