Mindial
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Me name be Mindial Stonebrow. I be a Legionnaire in Thralls army.. I

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I be a Shaman. I learned da art by meself. Most others wont be doing much wi't me.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

De only home i eva knew was in the mountians of dun Morogh. After i be leave'n no where else be me home.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I be stealing from da gnomes all da time. I take apart dare little gadgets. I be building evea sence. I do be minein' so i can build my things.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

(( Guild; Blood cult)) I was nevea really accepted by any of da tribes I allways be on da move.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

I be seven when me fathder sent me ta gather da huntin' traps. I come back later dat night and the whole place be burning. I never found what happen to anay one. after i be leaving i never been back dar.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

I really wanna find out what be happening to me family all dos years ago. da Trail i be follo'in lead me here to da Ironsong tribe.

9) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Ya mon