Mikahl Truthbringer
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.
Magistrate Mikahl Truthbringer, Founder of the Council of Theramore, Paladin of the Realm of Stormwind, Advisor to the Caelestis Redemptia, Knight-Captain of the Alliance Grand Army. Currently dead, fairly angry.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

Warrior (Mikahll, horde) Paladin (Mikahl, alliance)

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

Taught, leathery skin frames his decaying face. His hands grip weakly to his massive, flaming sword, he eyes you dubiously. Mikahl speaks with a dry and throaty creak.

"Mikahl Truthbringer, forgotten by my parents, the zealous Scarlets, and more notably, all of Theramore. You may call me Magistrate."

On his neck hangs a pendant bearing the seal of Theramore, horrendously marred and stained - likely intentional. His sneer toward you at his final demand was bitter, the title was his reminder of his tragic past.

Raised an orphan by the Scarlet Crusade, Mikahl grew up in the zealous nature of his caregivers. His youth was spent as a squire to SIr Luciso du Chenne, of their Order. His own knighting as a Paladin took place soon after, during his campaign in Northrend. Earning the surname Truthbringer at his knighting, his repute as a fanatic began. It came about when it was discovered he gained valuable strategic information through unsavory methods, most likely torture, as to the location of enemy locations. He soon broke free of their harsh lifestyle, and adopted his own twisted view on justice.

Taking the occupation as a witch-hunter, he banded together with a Rogue, a Warrior, and a Mage to traverse the lands in search of the most foul enemies of the Light. It was through his duties here that he lost his eyes. Ripped from their sockets at the hands of a witch, who had managed to free herself from her own pyre, his mortal vision would never return. His immense faith in the Light granted him limited vision, mistakenly depicting him as a Demon Hunter, with bandaged eyes. Ever the self-righteous Paladin, flagellation was common in his action. He often wore a heavy mask of blackened iron, hiding his gaping wounds from prying eyes. He refused treatment or sympathy, relying solely on his faith to press him onward.

Shedding his fanatical ideas came about in meeting Merchant Prince Daeryn Antharis, a wealthy trader of the Eastern Kingdoms. Promise of leadership, and the ability to convert masses, lured Mikahl into joining with his lucrative companion. Founding the Council of Theramore, the two solidified the leadership in Thearmore, sanctioned by Lady Proudmoore. Mikahl would spread his religious views, as Daeryn profited in the booming trade found there. Over time, Jaina's influence as the ever-neutral Lady would sway Mikahl into less abrasive actions. He became a leader of the people, representing them and their needs to Lady Proudmoore, voicing their concerns as they arose. Eventually, Lord Antharis' disappearance overseas drove Mikahl to a state of altruism, shedding his armor for robes. He became a Cleric, while keeping his administrative title under Lady Proudmoore. This newfound holiness resulted in his induction into the Caelestis Redemptia, an Order that spreads good will to those who seek it. His position there as an Advisor, although requested, was more honorary than practical - His duties in Theramore prevented reliabe communication to the Eastern Kingdoms.

Culminating his life of a wide spectrum of philosophies, he died aiding a man that was thought to be his mortal enemy. A warlock, one who had a hand in removing his eyesight, killing many of his friends and brethren, and converting his own men to a darker side, this act was a shock to those who witnessed it. Shielding his supposed enemy from harm, at the cost of his own life, Mikahl prevented his death at the hands of a lynch mob. His body was brought to the Theramore crypts, and laid to rest there - without a ceremony. His spirit haunts the very grounds he once goverened, or so the stories go. His body has been missing from its grave for some time..

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
After I had.. well, died. I seem to have lost all of my Holy power, including my ability to embue items with magical properties. I guess I'll return to mining.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
Clans? Tribes? I am no Troll. I served, once proudly, leading the Sentinels of the Light, Council of Theramore, and Advised the Council of the Caelestis Redemptia. (all Alliance)

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I cannot say I am eager to call you creatures ally. But it appears Fate has stricken me with a terrible irony. Those that found me prior to the Moot were eager to help, perhaps all aren't as terrible as imagined when I was living.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
The greatest trial faced in my living past would surely be stepping up to lead so many men and women. Serving under Lady Proudmoore is no simple feat, and ensuring you are even-handed and just to those under you certainly requires a great amount of attention. Commanding others. A shame they betrayed me, perhaps I failed them?

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
Seeing an end to those living in Theramore, no, the Alliance as a whole. They are as blind as the Scarlets in their devotion! A man dies to aid another and he is left without a proper burial, hah! Retribution will be swift. I pity those who have not wronged me, however, may their souls learn the truth.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
Revealing what is unknown. Feh, I enjoy breathing. But it appears I cannot do that any longer.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Yes sir. Some points that I admire are: "knowing when others should win" and separation of IC and OOC, at all times. The two are often blurred, and I've seen RP guilds crumble because someone thinks a character emulates the player's emotion. Overall I agree with nearly everything, and have input to give, if it is wanted Big Grin (but chances ares its already there, and I just don't know yet!). I probably sound creepy. Just ignore it.