Messey
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the horde in the battle or otherwise.

I am Messey known as one of the Heros of the horde i earned my rank in battle for i have earned many rewards over time.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I am a Furry and Arms Warrior.

3) Please intoduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I am a very strong warrior i am known for some intence duels i have put on ::cough:: ::cough:: Nevlag, Big Grin i enjoy many players in Ironsong and i think good about the guild and would love to join you guys on your adventures.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or Fist Aid.

I am a Blacksmith, the other profession is used for w.e i need at that time for instance i needed to DE some items the other day so i picked up enchanting and DE's those items for better use.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guildes that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

i have not been in many 1st- FEW 2ed- Bloodsword Dynasty

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining ironsong tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

Well.... 1st i got a whisper from Fallenknight who asked no guild? and he was in Ironsong and i really have respected him as a warrior scence level 1 when i saw him at level 60 :lol: And my friend Nevlag joined not to long ago and im very close friends with him through the game. He was the one who really led me on the most to Ironsong Tribe.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past.

I have faced many but one of the hardest was Rags, the funnest was Moam in AQ 20.

8) What are the Current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them.

My current Goal is to enter the and defeat the dungeon Blackwing Lair. I want to do this because ive only seen up to Vael and would love to see the other bosses for i have herd it is some of the funnest fights in the game.

9) What do you enjoy the most in your adventures in Azeroth?

I enjoy lots but recently i did my 1st Live Strat and was really fun for me.
I love doing dps for i can hit up to 1.5 crits but i can tank too. Big Grin

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules started in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Yes i have read it, and yes i abide by every bit of it Sir!
Good to see you've finnaly taken the time to write, Messey. Smile

I fully support Messey and his journey to become the best Warrior he can be. I openly support his application and do hope for the best.

((Messey is a all around great guy, he knows his class and darndit he's right, he's a good dueler =). He knows how to tank, how to DPS, and how to help those in need. I've known Messey for some time and support him all the way. You rock, Messey!))

-Nevlag
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.cosbydre.ytmnd.com/">http://www.cosbydre.ytmnd.com/</a><!-- m -->
Please re-write this application in character so we can get a feel for what it is your playing. Keep in mind that to my knowledge there are no certain plans for us entering black wing lair though its something I believe is still open once Molten core is defeated with contemptable ease. We pride ourselves on our roleplaying and it is from that angle that we want to recruit our newest people.