Memorial for Saerrina
Denizens of Silver Hand,

It is with a sad heart that I must inform you that one of Silver Hand's players has left our midst on May 20. Many of you may not have encountered her. For those of us that did, our hearts ache with loss. Active on both Horde and Alliance, you may know of her as Cinnea (formerly Fieryheart) of Alahni lo Andu or Saerrina of The Ironsong Tribe.

In honor of her Alahni lo Andu and The Ironsong Tribe will be sponsoring a memorial march/flight on Thursday June 3, at 18:00 Silver Hand time beginning near A'dal in Shattrath. Everyone of any level is invited to attend. We only ask that those who attend be respectful of others, no matter who they may be who are also in attendance, and that all PVP flags are dropped.

(Any logistical issues of players who do not have flying mounts will be dealt with by having warlocks available to summon to the end of the march.)
Just another note, I will be monitoring this thread, or you can send me an in-game mail if you have any questions.
Regrettably, I will be unable to attend; know that I will be there in spirit.
Oddly enough, I didn't really know her as Cinnea or Saerrina, but I do remember her as Fieryheart back in the day. I didn't know her too well but I do remember she seemed a pretty nice person. My condolences to all her friends and loved ones.
[Image: IST_Noodle2_sm.jpg]
Oh my god...thats my Alliance guild....I know her...
I already posted this on ALA forums, but I will be there.
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
Posting this here to let people know that I am going to actually be on two toons for this event, one Horde and one Alliance. This way I can translate for both factions for people that feel they would like to speak.

I will be on my shaman, Kelzhin, for Horde and for Alliance I will be on Lanzer, my paladin.
I just wanted to post an update here about how we are hoping things proceed.

We are going to circle Shatt on foot and then proceed to one of the islands on Nagrand. It would be helpful to have a warlock on the island to help summon, and a mage to provide a portal to Shatt.

Once we are on the island, Alahni is going to conduct a roll call. Cinnea will be the last called for us. If you'd like to do this as well, that would be excellent for Saerrina, but it is by no means required. If there is something you'd like to do instead, please just let me know.

Once these happen, we are going to certain people start to talk (like eulogies). We want to make sure that Ironsong has opportunity to speak as well.

We are hoping to gather several herbalists, or those with the spring robes set to be able to spawn flowers near the end of the ceremony. We aren't exactly sure when the flower spawning is going to happen, but it'll be obvious.

For coordination purposes I'm going to be on Alahni's vent. I'd like to have a member or two from the Horde side there as well. I need some feedback on who'll be there with me, and I'll give the connection info at that point. Of course, I'm willing to entertain alternatives about this.
I'll be on ALA's vent, so you have at least me covered.

I'll be starting a raid with Kelzhin for the Horde people that wish to come. You just need to take the lead, and I'll follow.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://eradigan.deviantart.com/#/d2q5vsu">http://eradigan.deviantart.com/#/d2q5vsu</a><!-- m -->

Link for the art my sister did for the occasion
Turns out I can attend; will attends as Cephelange. He was in ALA before IST, and as a warlock he can assist with the Nagrand portion.
I wanted to thank EVERYONE for helping to make such a beautiful event. I know I'm typing this before it's all wrapped up, but I think I'm going to be useless shortly, and this needed to be said.

Thanks!

Karatia/Zaddy/Auraela

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saerrina's Memorial Video 4 2,600 08-25-2010, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Guest