Melikar
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

'Ey mon, my name be Melikar and I can't say dat I've earned any such titles. Lame, ya?

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I be a Warrior. Troll warriors make some o' dee finest aroun'. You don' be scared when you have a warrior wit' ja.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

Eh, I s'ppose I could try and tell ya what I can. I was born in dee Stranglehorn jungle. Dat be where my entire tribe hails from, ya? But we be driven out back when I was very young. I really cannot remember much abou' dat time. Just da humans stealin' our land. I do remember it took my parent's lives and I was stuck livin' wit dee orcs since den. Dey taught me a lot about dee Horde. I feel it be every race for itself, ya? Dere not be much to my history. I just be tellin' ya all I can.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I be a miner and a blacksmith. I should take up some secondary professions, ya?

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

I was part o' dee Horde Honor but I left. I just feel like I not be fittin' in dere.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I not be interactin' much wit dee o'ters o' dee Ironsong, but I hear dey have some interestin' stories to tell. Perhaps I be addin' mine to dat pile.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

My greatest trial? I had to be leavin' everythin' I knew behind to go live wit a race dat I be knowin' not'in about. Born a troll, raised a troll and now I have to be learnin' all dis orc stuff? It took me a while ta get used to. I suppose I had no choice but to be movin' on.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

I be wantin' dee title o' a great warrior. Make all my people proud o' me. And not jus' my people, but all dose whose lives I be wantin' to change ya?

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

We all be makin' it a better place ta be. Instead o' jus' sittin' aroun'...do somethin' to make it what ya want.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

I dig it.

((OOC: If the accent is too much, please let me know. I can cut back a bit. And sorry his character doesn't seem that developed. I have a general idea of what I wanted, but it conflicts with the time lines so I had to change it to fit it in with everything else. And the Code of Conduct link doesn't work. I assume it's the important post with all the rules in the second forum. If so, I read it.))
[Image: AWOeJWn.png]
Oh, the accent, it's just fine.

<Turns to Khrale, brows raised>

"Oh yeah, dis fella, he be soundin' like he be from de jungle all right. Not'in' bettah den another ol' Darkspear ta be joinin' de ranks, ehn?"
Big t'anks for welcomin' me, bruddah.