Melerinus
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.

Mah name be Melerinus, and while I havn' had much time tah fight da cowardly alliances. however, I plan on changin dat in da near future.
((on my priest, nothing yet, however I have played a mage nearly to stone guard))

2) List your advocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

I be a practicioner of da darker priestly arts.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I be not one to tell too much about mahself. Some would describe me as evil, but I think of it more as being manipulative, or uncaring. That being said I am willing to work toget'her to achieve both public and ahem.. private goals. I keep mostly to myself, and do not speak much.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I only deal with first aids, as I'd prefare tah leave the toy making to those, who may have a fonder interest, to such menial ideals.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

I have only been through two other clans, one which I made, wit a few o' mah friends. De other be Da Guards o' da Horde.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I have forseen that your tribe could be quite useful in planning for the futre, and I hope we can work together to achieve our own personal agendas. I have had a few good intereactions wit a few o' yer members, such as Efluvia, Grommash, and Sypher.

((I am actually freinds with them in real life, and they told me it was a good rp guild to pick))

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Trials?! Pheh, I mock such petty troubles. Trials are for night elves, and cowards. I live for challenges, and go through them with an enhanced vigor dat only a troll could have.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

I plan on eventually domin... erm... Ahem, my goals are to become a troll feared through Azeroth, and Kalimdor. I plan on building a hut made from the flesh of my enemies, a chair from the skulls of gnomes, and a blanket from the bears of dwarves!

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

Um. I enjoy pina colada, long walks on beaches, and slaughtering enemies. I enjoy to travel and to see the terrain as well. I am the type to sit on top of mountains and enjoy the view, before hurling a gnome off the edge.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it?

Most Definetly.