Me, Agis!
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Me, Agis! Scout for Horde!! ((lvl 45))

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

Me Warrior.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

Me no understand question... too many big words. *ugh*

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

Me can heal with bandage. Me also collect shiny rocks and hides from an-e-mul.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

Me belong to tribe long time ago. Me not remember name. Me hunt's alone for many moon's now.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

Me see Ironsong Tribe full of heroes. Me hear Ironsong Tribe win big battle's. Me want be Hero... me want win battle's. Me want be surrounded by friend's when battle over.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

Me go to Ruins of Alterac alone. Me find Mug'Thol's Lieutenant's. Me kill all three of them and cut off their head's. They hit Agis very hard, but Agis hit harder. Me victorious! *beat's chest*

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

Me want kill Mug'Thol. Me come close twice, but Mug'Thol very big. Mug'Thol bigger than house. Mug'Thol have too many guards. Agis keep trying though. Agis kill Mug'Thol so cut off head. Melisara pay Agis for Mug'Thol's head, and shiny crown that sit's on top. Agis keep trying... yes! *nod's head, and drift's off in thought*

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

Me most enjoy's killing thing's. Agis kill thing's to get stronger. Agis want to be strongest Orc in Azeroth! ...me think's so, yes.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.

Agis agree's... promise to be good Orc. Promise to kill Alliance and make Ironsong Tribe proud!!!
I enjoyed your application.

Please come to one of our meetings every Thursday 6pm Server time.
Ask an Ironsonger for the location. (this week is the Valley Of Strength in Orgrimmar)
Vote Akora for MA!
11/30/06