May 22-26 Raids
Beginning this now before I forget absolutely everything... seeing as how I'm already guessing at the earlier stuff! Feel free to correct if I bugger something up!

So we tried something new... and ventured into Karazhan on Tuesday to get a couple earlier bosses out of the way and allow their associated mobs to despawn before Friday, cutting down on a -lot- of clearing time. That worked out really, really well.

Tuesday:

Attumen the Huntsman:
I really am blanking on these first two bosses. I think it was...
[item]Gauntlets of Renewed Hope[/item] and
[item]Steelhawk Crossbow[/item], both to DE, but I am open to corrections.

Moroes:
In the most obnoxiously easy encounter yet, I don't remember what he dropped. He didn't drop Mongoose. *shakesfist* Possibly:
[item]Crimson Girdle of the Indomitable[/item] to Efluvious?
[item]Signet of Unshakable Faith[/item] to Psion, lest it be DEd.

Friday:

Maiden of Virtue:
The wench didn't drop Mahiah's mace, but she did give some other shinies:
[item]Boots of Foretelling[/item]? to Tetsumis, who can stop getting upgrades now, kthx, as he seems to think it's an excuse for DYING ALL THE TIME. /doom
[item]Gloves of Centering[/item]? Maybe. Whatever it was, it was added to the shard collection.

The Crone of the Opera Event:
Funny how the event we used to dread is now arguably the easiest of the three!
[item]Legacy[/item] this hotness went to Mizar.
[item]Trial-Fire Trousers[/item] and that hotness went to Psion. More boomies please!

The Curator:
[item]Gloves of the Fallen Hero[/item] to Tetsumis, whom I am going to stop rezzing here presently.
[item]Pauldrons of the Solace-Giver[/item] I believe these went to Psion, as I would not have DEd them and I don't have them in my bags. Big Grin

At this point, despite my prior protests, we were feeling pretty good about our pace and decided to continue rather than stop for the night. Feeling adventurous, and having Greyfith with us, we decided to take a shot at Terestian Illhoof. Oh wait, no, make that a ONE-SHOT. You guys are freaking awesome.

Terestian Illhoof
Mr. Imp gave us more healing love:
[item]Mender's Heart-Ring[/item] to Naruth, much to my "guhomgsoshiny"-ness.
[item]Cord of Nature's Sustenance[/item] an amazing upgrade for our own Mahiahshadetree. <3

Being utterly puffed up and full of ourselves at this point, we decided that the hateful Shade was going down. And down he went in two tries, another first for us.

Shade of Aran:
Lots of dps love!
[item]Drape of the Dark Reavers[/item] to Thoguht, despite Mahiah's squeakings
[item]Tirisfal Wand of Ascendancy[/item] to Vanea, who will no doubt use it as a further instrument in crafting his repeated deaths. Boo.

At this point, giddy, and dare I say giggly, we decided to hit the chess event as a reward for covering so much ground.

The Chess Event:
[item]King's Defender[/item] ninjaed by Jivundus!
[item]Heart-Flame Leggings[/item] Jabadue already had these, so after a futile search for a keyed shaman to come in and take them, we left them in the chest to test its despawn time.

Somewhere in there, we had a trash mob drop some [item]Boots of Elusion[/item], which were given to Efluvious because no one else wanted them after he covered them with drool. Ick.

All in all, an absolutely outstanding night in terms of time, progression, entertainment, and just plain being awesome. You all amaze me!

[this space reserved for Saturday night!]
<falls over twitching and grinning> omgsomuchfuniloveyouall!
Don't mess with the trees!

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody."

~Bill Cosby
Please stop passing all the healing gear to me. If you keep that up, eventually someone will figure out that I'm a Priest and <gasp> actually expect me to heal! "This isn't the healbot you're looking for...."

Thanks for the lewts. By bags runneth over.