Maxcelis(lvl 60 undead rogue)
1) Maxcelis
2) rogue
3) im a WoW freak, i play all the time and i have been playing since last february of 05
4) 300 skinning,first aid
5) none ( i just started playing this account because my friend left, i have a NE rogue elf on shadow council so im not new to the class)
6) i just would like to hang out and talk to ppl, raid and pvp maybe, i
7) Trying to kill rag(only trials i have in life right now)
8) i want to get a nice dagger and sword lol
9) i like raiding, talking , and helping guildmates
10) i do agree and i like how its set upSmile
((Thank you for your interest, for registering on the forums and for posting an application! Just so you are clear, while we have pretty regular PVP and PVE raid groups on a weekly basis, we are primarily a Role-Playing guild and try to maintain that focus. As such, we usually look for some more "in character" material in our applicant's postings. You might want to read some of the other applications here, particularly Noram's or Vanea's as they are folks who have already been accepted into Ironsong on a trial basis. This might give you some additional idea of how a more IC app might look.

Otherwise, I suggest you come to our weekly Moot this Thursday at 6pm game time. Ask any Tribe member online at that time for the location, it varies week to week and I'm not sure yet what it will be myself!

Tae))
"She is a soothsayer. She’s a mystic. She is a witch doctor, able to see into people’s hearts and minds. She’s also touched by the elements." -Naomie Harris

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vardoth-Undead Rogue for Hire VardothN 3 2,299 12-19-2006, 05:54 PM
Last Post: VardothN