Maurnan, at your service
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise. Maurnan is my name. I have no titles, nor do I care for such.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other. Warlock, unfortunately, is where my talents lie.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time. I was once someone else. But that is no more. Since the war, I have become what I am, and thus, what I was is in the past. I am loyal to the Horde now. Such should be enough.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid. Tailor and Enchanter, by trade. Business is a bit slow as of late, but I imagine it should pick back up after the Winter's Veil festivities have died down.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any? None, thusfar, other than the Horde itself, and the city of Silvermoon.

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong. In this turbulent time, a man is only as good as the company he keeps. Finding company one can stand is another matter. Survivability is key, both in protection from one's enemies, and in not needing to hang yourself to escape the incompitent dribblings of allies regretably taken. Your tribe has a great reputation, and I take that to heart. So rare to find allies with whom you can not only fight, but hold a conversation in more than grunts and whistles with.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past? Life itself is the greatest trial. And we've all faced the war in some respect. Everything pales in comparison, really. But if you want some meaningless, noteworthy accomplishment to pen in your archives, I'm sure I can come up with something if asked nicely.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them? To be frank, my goals are my own. However, since they are not unique, I suppose I can share them. I wish to survive. It's a harsh world out there, and no man, elf, orc, or demon can survive on their own, no matter how powerful they are. If I can turn a profit doing so, I won't complain.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth? Enjoy? Risking one's neck for a few peices of coin is far from enjoyable. However, there is some satisfaction in the accomplishment of it all.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself. Yes, yes, duly noted.
*grins slightly* I think that I like this one.
Of course you do. You have taste and a keen observation of character.
I have returned. I do hope I'm still eligible for consideration.
Seriously what is with all the elves applying of late? Is there some kind of infestation I should be aware of?

Greetings Warlock, I am Dergash, Minister of Culture and Recruitment. I will be the one handling your application process, and should you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Looking through the many tomes containing the Tribes codes I could not find anything that would allow me to prohibit your application based on its age, so it seems you are still welcome to apply for membership into the Tribe.

Do you have a Sponsor within our Tribe already that can speak to your character?

Also, I am confused by your statement of "Warlock, unfortunately, is where my talents lie.". Are you not happy to be a Warlock? Do you not enjoy the power that comes with such knowledge? We have many fine Warlocks within our ranks, myself being one of them, and your apparent lack of devotion to our Order concerns me greatly. We will have to keep a close watch on you I think...

Anyhow, we hold our weekly Moots on Thursdays at 6pm Orgrimmar time in a random location. Please feel free to ask me, or any Tribemate on the day for the location.
Do try and attend so you may introduce yourself to the Tribe and field any questions we may have.
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Hello? Is this thing working? Frickin' shamany doo-dad. You know, there's some goblin tech I could get to... it's working? Oh!

Hey! Yep, I can vouch for Maurnan. I met the guy outside of Brill when some alliance folks got it in their head to cause trouble. For a fancy-pants blood elf warlock, he's a decent guy. Me him an' Laury worked together fer a little bit, and I gotta say, he's got a good head on his shoulders.

(( And ooc, great rp'er and a good guy. Definitly support him coming in. Heya Maunan! ))
Granted peonship 08/21/08
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gnomophobe at your service ... Gnomophobe 5 3,811 12-02-2006, 07:51 AM
Last Post: Merrina