Material troubles
((OOC))

To everybody willing to lend a hand, one of the key parts of going about gathering the collective materials for their profession is not going crazy while gathering resources, and unfortunately, I have been given the task of collecting the materials for a Goblin Rocket Launcher, Tankatronic Goggles, and most of all, the Furious Gizmatic Goggles. The demands for resources for these items are surprisingly high, and just about overwhelming put together. I ask that a few kind helping hands can help spare a few mats for these items.

I was hard at work gathering items, and draining my gold for the hard-to-get materials, like Khorium and Eternium, and currently I need 7 & 1/2 Felsteel stabilizers, 5 hardened adamantite tubes, and 6 Primal Fires.

This translates to...
*5 Hardened Adamantite (50 Adamantite)

I would try and get a good amount of this myself, but Farmers are monopolizing current AH prices for obscene anounts, and this is a bit difficult. I would be willing to buy and make deals with anybody who wants or needs to be compensated for their materials.
I'd help if I could, Ronx, but sadly I do not have any miners even close to that skill level.
Talk to mantiki he has felstell stabalizers was using them to level might even have the hardened tubes
Saltin (mage 375tailor ,375 enchanter)
Lucrenda (Rogue 375miner ,352 smith)
Asaram (Hunter 375skinner 351 leatherworker)
Pahakan (Warrior 350herbs 375alchemy )
Mantiki (Shaman 355miner 363engineer)
Hoti (Warlock 190Miner 350 jeweler)
Have Alt Will Travel
Saltin Wrote:Talk to mantiki he has felstell stabalizers was using them to level might even have the hardened tubes
w00t! Will do.
Good news! Due to no small part of the Tribe, I have completed me Rocket Launcher! My list has been updated with the materials left.

EDIT:
Again, thanks to no small part of the tribe, I nearly have all of the mats I was having trouble with. Thanks again!