March 30 & 31 raid
Team Smash and Grab once again broke into the tower and took everything they laid eyes on. Burglarizing is becoming quite the hobby!

Attunemen feebly defended his stash of trash which we promptly disenchanted. He was holding on to [item]Vambraces of Courage[/item] and [item]Gloves of Saintly Blessings[/item].

Next we took the time to drop in on Moroes. He wasn't too keen on our theivery, but we convinced him with more than a little force. We found him hiding [item]Edgewalker Longboots[/item] which Thoguht stuffed into his packs and the [item]Belt of Gale Force[/item] which Naruth ground to dust.

Having eaten our fill and had a bit too much to drink we meandered over toward the Maiden of Virtue, who disproved of our methods. We decided that we didn't like being pushed around by a Holier-than-thou giantess, so we took care of her. We 'liberated' the [item]Barbed Choker of Discipline[/item] which I took because the pain hurts so good. The [item]Iron Gauntlets of the Maiden[/item] were stolen by our oh so humble paladin Anathamon.

Our curiosity got the best of us so we decided to see what was showing in the Opera this week. Barnes let us participate in a little fairy tale which ended quite happily when the Big Bad Wolf lost a fight with a little girl, with our help of course! He was wearing some shoulderpads that Jabadue couldn't resist, being a Pseudo-hunter, so he took the [item]Beastmaw Pauldrons[/item]. Thoguht wanted a trophy for the kill, so he took the beasts hand! It turns out the [item]Big Bad Wolf's Paw[/item] makes a decent weapon!

Having filled our bags with swag and me being unable to breath, having tightened my choker too much, we decided to call it a night.
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  31 March Raid abbru 5 2,856 04-02-2007, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Guest
  We Pwnt - March 17th's Raid 18 7,318 03-23-2007, 10:23 PM
Last Post: Jivundus