Majra "Razortongue", hunter and bourbon inspector.
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.
My name is Majra, daughter of Grishek and Muragra. I was a sergeant in our once-massive army, but I was demoted back to scout, then earned my right as a Grunt once more. The big'uns in the ranks don't see drinking in Booty Bay as an "advancement skill", I guess. I am held in fairly neutral regard by the Warsong Outriders, but I have earned the friendship of the Frostwolves. The Defilers can take a long walk off a short dock.

2) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I am a hunter, as we're called. I spent time as an archer in my younger days until my affinity for animals was noticed by a Tauren named Long Gaze, who I met during my first days in Kalimdor. Despite our language barrier he taught me many things about how to earn the trust of a frightened animal, and how to work in harmony with my partner.

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.
Well, there's not a whole lot to tell that hasn't been told before. I was almost a woman when my family came through the Portal to Azeroth; I was around 13 or 14 of these Azerothian years. My father didn't want to come, but we didn't have much left on Draenor. I don't remember much of the time that followed, but I was young and it all happened very quickly. I remember the camps, though, and I don't care to speak of it. After we were freed, and we came to Kalimdor, that's when I feel my "real life" began. I learned, albeit slowly, from the Tauren Long Gaze about the land, the plants, and the animals of the strange world I was in. My life would have been a lot harder than it already was had we not met the Tauren.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I am an alchemist and herbalist. I am not very active in either, but I do manage to mix a potion or transmute something pretty now and then.

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I spent my time alone until I met Slith of Rotten Luck. It seems so long ago, but it was only two years. I made my home with the Rottens from that time until a few months ago, and I hold them in the highest regard. My reasons for leaving are annoyingly complex and a little private, so if anyone is truly interested I will welcome questions in person.

(6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
Ha! Memorable interactions are too many to name, though I will refer to this large, and permanent lump on the side of my head. Yes, Kretol, I'm looking at you. What drew my interest was the fact that for two years I've said, "If I were not a Rotten, I would want to be in the Tribe." I have held your clan in high regard for years. Your members are respectful, entertaining, and capable in their professions. When I speak of the Tribe to new people, it is with praise and recommendation. I figured that if I were refering people to the Tribe, it only made sense that I follow through, myself.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
That's a pretty personal question, isn't it? If you're going to be that nosy, I guess I'll say my learning to ... "deal" ... with the Forsaken. For a large part of my life, humans were my ultimate enemy. I was trained to hate them, and that they wanted nothing more than to kill me and all of my family. When Thrall welcomed the Forsaken, who to me are nothing but mostly-dead Humans, I had to swallow my anger and hatred, and learn to work with them. I'll be honest and say it's still a work in progress. I don't trust any Undead until they show me they CAN be trusted. They were human, and still are in my eyes.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
I really just want to find a home. My world is lost to me, so I need to scratch out whatever life I can here. I don't want to be the strongest, or the best, or the most feared. I just want to be me, and to live my life in relative peace and prosperity. I see people charging into the scariest places known, and I wonder how much they must hate their lives! I just want to make a few potions, roast a few boars, and drink Booty Bay out of business.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
I enjoy spending time with just myself and Khefiri mostly, though we do enjoy small gatherings and war parties. I don't enjoy large gatherings, usually. So many people in one place tends to remind me of unpleasant times, so I like to stick to small groups. I am always learning, so I enjoy going to spots that others have moved through. While I might spend most of my time off on my own, I do enjoy the companionship that comes with belonging to a group that one loves.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I have read, agreed with, and cheered outloud at the Code of Conduct. It's hard to find a crew that not only believes in this behaviour, but puts it in writing. The fact that there IS a Code of Conduct made me very, very happy.

As a conclusion, I just want to mention that I've been spending a lot of time in the Inn lately. I've been hesitant to make my interest here known just because I don't know when I'll be poking out of the tavern. However, that's a kind of self-defeating process, since I know I'll be around more if there are people to talk with. Long story short, the Tribe is the only other home I'm considering, but if I'm not as available as most, I'll understand.

Thank you for your time.
Since either I am unable to reply, or am too stupid to figure out how, I need to add this as a separate message.

I travel with a few others that wish to follow me to whatever clan I find. They are my cousin Magrash, and my friend Jenjanda. Magrash is a shaman of the 59th rank who enjoys shocking the hells out of gnomes, and Jenjanda the Trollish Priest of 60 ranks. If they wouldn't be welcome, I'll understand, but they might not!
By "reply" I meant "edit".

If this isn't a demonstration of my observational skills and my mastery of simple projects, I don't know what is.

Geez.
11/9/06
((Just as a quick note, I'll be out of town for the Thanksgiving holiday, from the 18th to the 25th, so if you don't see me, I haven't disappeared! I'll just be hanging out with Mickey Mouse. Smile ))