Major Zul'Gurub Improvements in 1.11
These may be some of the best improvements I've ever seen for a zone. Absolutely incredible:

We have re-evauluated the class specific quest rewards for both Zul'Gurub and Ahn'Qiraj Ruins. To bring them more in line with the effort required to attain them we have upgraded the superior items to epic quality.
Class specific armor quests given by the Zandalarian trolls of Yojamba Isle no longer require Bijous or Coins for completion. Armor quests now only require a Primal Hakkari piece and appropriate faction with Zandalar.
Class specific enchantments given by Zanza the Restless no longer require Arcanum (Librams) from Dire Maul. The requirements have been changed to items found within Zul'Gurub. Speak with Zanza the Restless for more information.
The various clan speakers (Bloodscalp Speaker, Sandfury Speaker, etc) have had their hit points reduced considerably.
Zandalarian Armor Replacement - Because of the changes made to the armor rewards from the Paragons of Power quests, the trolls of Yojamba Isle will now offer to replace pieces of armor that have been lost or deleted.
After careful consideration we have decided to add an additional loot table to the High Priests of Zul'Gurub. Players should now see two items in addition to the tokens when slaying these bosses.

All priests will drop an additional item, and all quest rewards will not only be easier to get, but will be epic!
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
This truly is wonderful news!

Most of the time I wear my Zandalar Demoniac armour as it is, instead of my Felheart. Now they are going to be even better!

*dances*
I currently wear three pieces of ZulGurub armor...so I was very happy to hear that two of them will become "epic" in the next patch.

Eveline was nice enough to share this information with me late last night, and it did wonders to lift my spirit.

Also, I now have a little more hope that Arlokk will drop the elusive claw...as it appears they are increasing the number of items the priests drop.

All I have to say is....when does this patch go live???

Krell
Orc Hunter
Oh Krell, you know that Arlokk will forever keep that claw JUST out of your reach, don't you?

<pokes>

Your luck will improve!
Oh WOW! That means I can finally get my class bracers, even though I've been friendly, and have had the primal hakkari for ages! =P Collecting the coins and bijous was such a pain!
[Image: 85443.png][Image: 85444.png]
Suppose I should get the class sets done, despite haveing better at the moment then.. Interesting.
This is good news indeed, but Blizzard annoys me with these changes.
You can never throw anything away.

I have for ages passed on many primal hakkari items because I have items of similar quality.
Now I wish I had them, since they are becoming upgradable to epics.

Like the tier 0 set, 3 months ago why would I keep them around when I have better.
But whamo, you can now upgrade your tier 0 set pieces to better ones now - Doh.

<Akora>
Vote Akora for MA!
as far as the shaman ZG items go...it appears the "epic" upgrade to the "superior" quality bracers and belt is -- wait for it....

....4 mana per 5 secs regen to each piece.

that's right, same stats, same + to healing and damage, but with the addition of the extra mana regen.

maybe i'm wrong. that's info from wowguru.com