Magtheridon saturdays, 4PM
We will be switching over to magtheridon for our saturday runs at 4PM. Many are burnt out on Gruul, Magtheridon has been toned down, and the rewards are potentially much better.

We may go back to gruul now and then down the line, but it would be as a separate run I believe.

So I hope to see you there, and we will start with April 12th.
Kosath Whitehorn
"The Tribe is my weapon.  I am their shield."
Definately in for that when I can make it!
Sounds like a great idea. From our experience Mags has been toned down a lot since pre-patch. Only needing one set of cube-clickers is a real help for the coordination (especially when folks get squished by rocks!) and the number of infernals is really low by comparison. Even if you only have one warlock (Grommash, I love you), its manageable, so overall its just a lot friendlier to different raid compositions.

Bloodbound (the guild!) is around to help, though I can't say I'll be around personally at 4PM on most Saturdays, I know some folks who will be. Good luck in there!
Would love to be in on this...but this weekend April 12...have company for the weekend. But will aim to be there next.
I doubt I'll be around that day, the 13th is my birthday so I'll probably be doing something.
"Passion and shame torment him, and rage is mingled with his grief."

~Virgil~
[Image: playerfeed_1902018_bigsig.gif]
I'll likely be around for most runs.
[Image: 2270166Iryxy.png]
Dromand (70 Tank/Healing Paladin), Logros (70 Enhancement Shaman), Denul (70 Shadow Priest), Bendon (70 AH-Mule Rogue)
I would certainly be around, but my two little Orclings also have a birthday on the 13th.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Magtheridon saturdays, 4PM 0 560 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: