MINI-MOOT RETURNING
GREETINGS!

Fall is here and we would like to begin Mini-Mooting again. I am very glad to announce my new assistant in this event...the illustrious SOUND!

In the next week we will be updating the Sticky post on this forum with some new info.
The basic format will remain the same. The event is for any character under level 55 to get help with quests and instances.

What is Mini-mooting? We get tribemates together to sort of "mini-raid" an instance or set of quests. This may help you get the item you wanted...or help you get some quests done in a hurry. It may not be a big XP event, but it sure is a lot of fun!

We start in a raid group so we can sort groups easily, assign a group leader...then groups disassemble and reinvite each other. When we can send a higher level member along to help move things faster we will, but that is always up to the players. You can request help for your quests, or volunteer to help your tribemates.

Last spring we had alot of fun on Tuesdays with this event.

I will start calling for invites at 5:00. We want to try to be assembled and grouped by 5:30 so we can start.

We will alternate meeting at the courtyard of UC or the main gates of Org from week to week.

Either Sound or myself will be starting/running the event depending on each others availability.

More info will be coming...

Sing True!

-=((D))=-

PS: I would like to extend a heartfelt thanks to all tribemates who have assisted and given support of this event since I was unable to run it much during the summer. Ulfric and Sound both volunteered and ran many events in my absence, as has Daichallar. Many of you have also assisted your younger tribemates on their missions and that is the true spirit of Ironsong. My thanks to you for being so kind with your time and for helping me in all ways. All my love and power.

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
-Sun-tzu, The Art of War
Sing True Ironsong!
*roars for Dispaya*

Being one that benefited GREATLY from mini-moots in my leveling, I can wholeheartedly say they are worth every minute of their attendance and I am proud to help host them! I am honored to be able to help the tribe's "little ones" this way. : )

Tribe - Please don't feel too shy to come and join us (be it a low level alt or your main who has yet to hit 55), we are here to serve you! Meet with us on Tuesday nights so we help you get closer to that next level, get a little extra cash (a nice side benefit of the event *grin*) and have a good time with fellow Ironsingers!

And to the fellow 60th seasons out there - As this event grows bigger, understand that Dispaya and I may not be able to always do this alone. Volunteering your time and effort when able will help make things easier and quicker, it will be greatly appreciated! The more the merrier! : ) *hugs the Tribe*

This event has been successful in the past, Ironsong. It can and will be in the future.. Please come and help make it happen!
I would most certainly like to assist in this...I will try to be there for those that need my assistance. Dont be afraid to seek my abilities if I am around!

(( YOu know the drill....I work till 3:30 Server time and dont get home till 5....sometimes OT...but I will most certainly try to attend...and offer assistance even after the fact if you need it..))
(Hmm... Maybe now I can bring one of my alts instead of Amato...)
I will most happily assist!
Last eve marked the return of mini-mooting. We sent out 3 groups...Waka led a group through WC that included the youngest of our tribemates...among them Minievie! (she completes me). Deathrose led a group through the Scarlet Monastery and they managed to take out all 4 bosses. Sound led a small group of us through Jintha alor and she did a great job. Who would have guessed that Sound would make such a great tank!

My thanks to everyone who led groups and who came out and offered to help. We had a good turnout and even (sadly) had to turn away a couple of level 60's as we ran out of mini-mooters for them to help! Please come out whenever you want to assist...we get different numbers from week to week so you never know when you will be needed.

All my love and power

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!
Tuesday, November 21st's Minimoot:::

This week's mini-moot went quite well!

Vosiri, Skrap, Jivundus, Grymfang and I all took a trek into lovely Mauradon.. Much fun was had. : )

& Mordolphus, Shokaata, Eviscerah, Rootwalla and Demonrose (my apologies if I butchered any of your names!!) all took an expedition out to the Dead Mines!

Many thanks to those that came to help and participate; hopefully we see all of you and more in the Mini-moots ahead! : )
Was a lot of fun and was more than happy to help out!
Etsuko - Monk
Razzlixx Blingwell - Warlock
Cloudjumper Wildmane - Druid (Inactive)
Grym...do you still have that fishing pole? "Human-slayer...hee...I remember giving you that! If you still have it it's time to pass it on to another new member! We can do it at a future mini-moot if you want.

(If you don't have it anymore then no worries...it was just a running joke I thought was humorous.)

-=((D))=-
Sing True Ironsong!
Of course I have "Human Slayer" It sits in my bank awaiting the day to be handed down to the next holder. I would be more than happy to find a suitable candidate to become its bearer for the tribe.
Etsuko - Monk
*CHEERS!*
Sing True Ironsong!
You probably have a better idea of which of the new blood would be best to be the bearer of this sacrid artifact. We should have a discussion about a possible candidate.
Etsuko - Monk
Yes...I agree...we will discuss in person. It must be someone who is truly worthy.
I suppose it should also be someone who actually knows how to fish!

:wink:
Sing True Ironsong!
Oh was it for fishing? I just kept using it as a weapon when hunting humans. :wink:
Etsuko - Monk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mini-Moot Cancelation Cloudjumper 1 1,754 05-28-2007, 10:24 AM
Last Post: Cloudjumper
  Missed Mini-moot Cloudjumper 2 2,018 05-16-2007, 02:00 PM
Last Post: Zeb'ra
  Mini-moot clarification Cloudjumper 4 2,555 03-29-2007, 08:11 AM
Last Post: Guest
  Last Mini-moot of the season 1-9 Dispaya 4 2,381 01-09-2007, 06:02 AM
Last Post: Cloudjumper
  Mini-Moot (Level 55 & Under / Tuesdays) Dispaya 30 11,191 12-19-2006, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Dispaya