LvL 60 PvP Team.
(( As of today, I have finally hit the big Six-O, and decided to get my leg into the PvP game this bracket. Now I had known that fighting in the 60 bracket as a horde was no walk in the park, but what I've seen is just sad Sad.))

((The "OMG He's got a hand of sulferon, lets run around like chickens with out heads cut off!" Notion is about, and only organized teams prosper on a constant basis. So it is my plan to get one of those organized teams started with in the confines of our guild. I had mentioned it earlier today, but in guild chat things are over looked as people are busy, and only a few people responded, so i come here making sure people are informed of future plans. I hope to get this set up by this monday-tuesday depending on peoples schedules. So if you are at all interrested and have the kind of daily schedule that will allow you to join a regular PvP team, please reply to this post! Preperations such as having a TS channel has already been set (Guild TS Channel) Only thing I need now are names!))
( Id be willing to give it a try )
You can add me to the list.
Yup, ah'll keel dems alliance wit' ya!
Woo! Now this be what I'm lookin for!

Wit da Feast of Winter Vale comin up I'm gonna be a bit busy, but I so wanna do dis wit ya!
[Image: 85443.png][Image: 85444.png]
I'm always willing to teach the Alliance a lessen or two.
Death to the Alliance.
UPDATE-

Our current team consists of-
Sentu
Zinthas
Derok
Majhal
Zuipol
Kernasas
Jabadue
Tsharr
Jabekaz

The team is nearly complete with a total of 9 members currently!
Don't go leaving me out like that.
count me in on the action, I love pvp.
UPDATE-

Our current team consists of-
Sentu
Zinthas
Derok
Majhal
Zuipol
Kernasas
Jabadue
Tsharr
Jabekaz
Amato
Waha

Invites have been closed for now.

(I'm betting on Krannus, Malila and Kagan wanting to come, so that makes 14, and i have another i need to confirm still, but right now my account is down, so i can't say anything yet.)
Folks interested might as well keep posting as you will not always have everyone you need online at once. Also remember to feel free to use not only TS but also the Battlesong in-game chat channel for PVP.

Good hunting!
I'd love to be on your list ! I didn't see the post in time, maybe you have an substitute list? If so, please add me

Noura
You know me...I'm definately in...

I talked to Krannus and Malila a few days back and on the still-running Dreamspeaker boards and they seem to be a bit burned out from the game at the moment. As Shillatae said, anyone interested, please post.

One more thing, while I know some of you but not all, please list your class so we have a better idea of what else we need on the team.
I am taking a bit of a break from the game, part of that is because I miss being able to PvP with friends. What times/nights are you running this Sentu? I'd love to be a part of it. I also know that Pyralis was interested in joining any team we put together.

Oh and 60th Shaman for those who don't know me...