Luthvian Yaslana
1.) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise.
Greetings. My name is Luthvian Yaslana. I have not fought in the name of the Horde prior and have not gained a rank in its army‘s.

2.) List your vocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.
I follow the ways of my mother... Huntress. I have gained little training thus, but my aim is true and rarely misses its mark. As most hunters are known to be, I am agile and nimble on my feet. I may not be powerful in the ways of melee combat, but my foe must catch me first....

3.) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I come from the Outlands where both my father and mother fled before my birth along with Prince Kael’thas and the other Blood Elves that were freed by the aid of Lady Vashj and her Naga. Shortly after I was born, my father met his end in the barren lands of the Outlands, and my mother took me to Silvermoon City where she trained me in the ways of bow and dagger. She taught me to track using many traditional techniques as well as ones only known to her and those who learned under her master. She also taught me to wield arcane magic and weave it into my talent with the bow, allowing me to cause an arrow to explode on impact. However, I could not gain the insight I sought in the knowledge of arcane magic because my mother, like my father, met her end in lands that were not her own. Our training brought us to the edge of Eversong Woods, the scourge filled lands of the Ghostlands were just across a river. We were ambushed by some undead monstrosity, a gigantic being that looked to have been sewer together using several creatures to make one large fiend. Together my mother and I fought the creature, and my mother fell taking a blow meant for me. Using the distraction I put and end to the creature and returned to Silvermoon with my mother, who had passed instantly.

After her death I merely worked to build my strength...

4.) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.
I am a skinner and herbalist. I do, however, know how to use the leather I skin to patch up armor, but I cannot to more than that, I do not know how to create anything else out of my leather... I am also able to create minor bandages and can cook... somewhat.

5.) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?
I have never attempted to join any sort of order before this.

6.) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.
I have come to join the Ironsong Tribe because I believe they can teach me the discipline and power I seek. ((OOC reason is I heard how good of an RP guild it is =) ))

7.) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?
Working past my mother’s death. It took every ounce of me to not turn my back on all horde because of their alliance with the Undead Scourge...

8.) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?
I have many goals, but I will only reveal my most relevant one... power. I seek to gain strangth to crush my foes. I seek to prove worth of the Blood Elves and smite any who attempt to rise against us. I strive to assure that what occurred during they Third War does not reoccur.

9.) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?
A good fight. I am always looking for a challenge to test my growing abilities.

10.) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it? If so, please state so here in addition to a reply to the post itself.
I have read your Code of Conduct and I will abide by it.
Do not hate the horde for sideing with the forsaken they are not of the scourge anymore and are led by one who was once one of us. In fact It was Lady Sylvanas who pleaded with Thrall on our behalf when we were in dire need of allies, Their hatred of the scourge is as deep as our own. *smiles at the young elf before bowing and leaveing*