Lucinther (edited)
1) State your name and any titles that you have earned, through service to the Horde in battle or otherwise

Senior Sergeant Lucinther

2) List your advocation, be it Mage, Hunter, or any other.

Rogue of the 42nd blade

3) Please introduce yourself to us, as much of your personal history as
you feel comfortable sharing at this time.

I wasn't always the undead rogue know as Lucinther. In my first life I was an outcast among the alliance. I was orphaned at a young age and wandered the streets of Stormwind looking for a place to stay and learning to provide for myself by any means that I could. Soon I turned to theivery. I lurked in the shadows, often times near the welcome center, searching the pockets of unsuspecting travelers. It was a way to get by but I soon found that it was not at all fail proof. On the day that would prove to change my fate for the rest of my living years I walked to the welcome center to try my luck for the day in hopes to get a few silver to buy food for the day. All was well until I decided to reach into the pockets of Farhun Shadewhisper.

Fahun was a rather ragged looking man that wore all leather he never really seemed to by too aware of my presence. I had misjudged him considerably. As I reached into his pocket his grabbed my wrist and practically drug me to the basement of the Pgs and Whistle Tavern. He stopped brifiely in the back of the basement and spoke to a man, whom I later learned was Osborne the Night Man, in a language I did not understand. Then he disappeared, leaving me there with the Night Man.

Years passed and the Night Man taught me the skills he knew and I soon became a rogue with a high reputation. They enlisted me into the Alliance's allied forces for warfare. I often scouted ahead of my party with a small band of rogues and hunters. Once more, fate set her cruel hand down upon me. As I had moved up in rank my men that I lead turned on me. They lead us directly into an ambush and I was captured. The rest of my men escaped without even so much as parting words to me. No one ever came to rescue me. I was tortured literally to death...

And then I was awaken. The horde quickly found use for my talents. After a few seasoned years of training I joined an undead warrior and an undead priest to destroy the Alliance forces in Hillsbrad. We later gathered a few more undead and formed Reign of Shadows. Years later we all enlisted in the Horde's forces against the alliance. Not too long ago we went our separate ways, still keeping in touch whenever possible. I quickly reached the honorable rank of Senior Sergeant along side Mausolus and several other members of the Ironsong Tribe.

4) Tell us about any professions you have taken up, such as Tailoring or First Aid.

I have never really found any use for a profession for means of income. I've always found that most pockets are too heavy for the type of material they are in. Big Grin

5) What are the Clans, Tribes, or Guilds that you have been a part of in the past, if any?

Reign of Shadows (( went down due to lack of active members))

6) Please describe what drew your interest in joining the Ironsong Tribe, and any memorable interactions you have had with members of Ironsong.

I have grouped with a couple of members that call Ironsong home (( though i do apologize that I do not recall any names...)) and I have also done more than the occasional battle ground against the alliance with several members, mostly Mausolus.

7) What is the greatest trial you have faced, either long ago, or in the recent past?

My greatest challenge has always been against the Alliance. I often find myself after them, and them after myself. Usually they decide to gang up on me and I do not stand a chance. Revenge is always nice in that situation.

8) What are your current goals, or some of your greatest desires, and the reasons behind them?

Currently my goals are to becone a rogue of the 60th Blade. I also hope to soon arise to Stone Guard ranking. My most important goal though, is to have a great time in everything. I also wouldn't mind going after Onyxia.

9) What do you enjoy most in your adventures in Azeroth?

I enjoy finding new challenges within Azeroth, be it pickpocketing or skill ups. I'm up for anything.

10) Finally, have you read our Code of Conduct, and do you agree to abide by the rules stated in it?

It has been read and I do agree to abide by all the rules stated.

(( I do apologize for not realizing that this was to be in character the first time around. This was due to my own lack of attention. I was more worried about my term paper than what I was typing. My sincere apologies for all of you who have to read this again.))
((ooc: Er.. I believe the application was a list of in-character questions..though I could be very wrong Smile -poZema))
((We are a role playing guild, not a raiding or pvp guild))
((Imagination and creative thinking are the primary pieces of membership))
((Being in character at all times is most important to us))

((We are friends and family; a set of good people that help each other))
Lucinther Wrote:(( I do apologize for not realizing that this was to be in character the first time around. This was due to my own lack of attention. I was more worried about my term paper than what I was typing. My sincere apologies for all of you who have to read this again.))

((Understandable. Thanks for revising it! *grin*))